Ya Boy on Black Wallstreet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
why would he leave his cousin san quinn and done deal for a label that doesn't even have a distribution deal?

Nov 16, 2005
o..m..g..... i just checked out his myspace... and that IS the BLACKWALLSTREET LOGO as his background image and he got the links to their website on the left side... i guess it is true.

i just checked out www.theblackwallstreet.com and their forum and i couldn't find anything on ya boy or done deal though.. hmmm hopefully 'done deal kenny' can clarify this for us

Nov 19, 2005
well the last thing that black wallstreet did big was umm their fuckin shoes!!!! hurricanes sold out like fuck but i know game doesn't fuck with his brother big fase anymore becuz their was a big fall out between them it was all over the internet... they are also putting out a movie this summer sorta like 50's movie but its somewhat based on game's life

Nov 19, 2005
and i looked at game's site and his site looks legit pictures of him snowboarding and there is some girl that posted a pic of someone he and she knows and he responded so it sounds like Game but iunno about the situation

Aug 25, 2005
jSoong said:
o..m..g..... i just checked out his myspace... and that IS the BLACKWALLSTREET LOGO as his background image and he got the links to their website on the left side... i guess it is true.

i just checked out www.theblackwallstreet.com and their forum and i couldn't find anything on ya boy or done deal though.. hmmm hopefully 'done deal kenny' can clarify this for us
that's the old site, it's www.therealblackwallstreet.com now, I think...but The Game has nothin to do with it anymore...