Ya Boy - Kalifornia Konvict (Cover)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
YB needs his buzz back dropping an album out the clear blue sky won't help.
you right about that, cats just gettin impatient. he need to create a bigger buzz cus he on the same level as many cats who's debut album wont ever see the light of day. hopefully YB's album will see the light and shine though he aint even raw to me no more......dude was ill as fuck. wasnt feelin him much as an artist, but he was one of my favorite rappers. dude knew how to rhyme. he just needed the right machine behind him. he got a machine now but lyrically i aint feelin him. but it worked for Bun B so i hope it works for YB.......

May 8, 2008
you right about that, cats just gettin impatient. he need to create a bigger buzz cus he on the same level as many cats who's debut album wont ever see the light of day. hopefully YB's album will see the light and shine though he aint even raw to me no more......dude was ill as fuck. wasnt feelin him much as an artist, but he was one of my favorite rappers. dude knew how to rhyme. he just needed the right machine behind him. he got a machine now but lyrically i aint feelin him. but it worked for Bun B so i hope it works for YB.......
Im witchu bruh. YB is a very good rapper in terms of his flow and lyrical ability, but the past few years he has become a below average artist compared to where he was around 06-07. The songs he's put out aren't near the level of the shit he dropped earlier in his career. I got faith that he'll get it back cuz he's talented, but dropping a rushed album for the hell of it won't do a damn thing.