Ya Boy is a young cat huh ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
"On a level that you dudes never seen before, and im just a teenager, man ya boy just that raw"

but in one of them newer fully loaded songs that played on kmel, he rapped his birthday and that day passed not too long ago. forgot which song tho.

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Naa it aint Sav..the people we respect that are on top of this game are seasoned veterans.....

E-40
Snoop
Sean T
Ice-T
Jay-Z
Dr.Dre
Yuk
Sann Quinn
Keak
B-Legit
.........theres more folx but these cats here are still making good music and are at least 30 or pushin it.....from what I see its a Seasoned Vets Game....

Apr 1, 2002
C'mon now, it's not a seasoned vet's game, those are just a few, and some of them neeed to retire ah hem "ice-t". You didn't list like 80% of the rappers out there today, Chingy, Nelly, J-kwon, Cassidy, murphy lee, roscoe, blah blah blah, and the list goes on and on. What would u rather buy? An old E-40 album when he was late teens/early twenties or his latest album when he's 30 plus? Don't get me wrong, I still get 40's shit but the rap game is for the young folks, cuz that's when they get known and they just startin off with new lyrics. It's hard for the rappers out there that are 30 plus cuz they runnin outta lyrics!!!

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Mean Mugg said:
C'mon now, it's not a seasoned vet's game, those are just a few, and some of them neeed to retire ah hem "ice-t". You didn't list like 80% of the rappers out there today, Chingy, Nelly, J-kwon, Cassidy, murphy lee, roscoe, blah blah blah, and the list goes on and on. What would u rather buy? An old E-40 album when he was late teens/early twenties or his latest album when he's 30 plus? Don't get me wrong, I still get 40's shit but the rap game is for the young folks, cuz that's when they get known and they just startin off with new lyrics. It's hard for the rappers out there that are 30 plus cuz they runnin outta lyrics!!!
Ice T's new shit SMG is off the hook...way better than that mainstream bullshit.... and all the youngsters you mentioned havent had a chance yet to release many projects and be consistant...there still up and coming...besides Nelly...all those youngsters aint even established yet..there still establishing themselves.......the rappers youmentioned appeal to a different Hip Hop market.........Ilike that J-Kwon joint but i aing gonna buy his shit till he's releasing some consistant albums..not just a song that some love to hear on the radio and mtv but a whole good album..I heard his shit and it aint better than Sean T's album....or Brother Lynch album.......the older cats are established.......older cats runnin outta lyrics? thats a weak arguement...as long as you keep experienceing shit and living life there will never be a time when you should be short on flows.........

Apr 1, 2002
BTM said:
Ice T's new shit SMG is off the hook...way better than that mainstream bullshit.... and all the youngsters you mentioned havent had a chance yet to release many projects and be consistant...there still up and coming...besides Nelly...all those youngsters aint even established yet..there still establishing themselves.......the rappers youmentioned appeal to a different Hip Hop market.........Ilike that J-Kwon joint but i aing gonna buy his shit till he's releasing some consistant albums..not just a song that some love to hear on the radio and mtv but a whole good album..I heard his shit and it aint better than Sean T's album....or Brother Lynch album.......the older cats are established.......older cats runnin outta lyrics? thats a weak arguement...as long as you keep experienceing shit and living life there will never be a time when you should be short on flows.........
I wrote a whole reply and I erased it cuz it don't make sense damnit.

Jun 16, 2002
Quinn is old isnt he? 14 in 91' 28?in 2004, thats not that old its oldER, OLDER AND WISER like the raiders with YOUNGER and STRONGER 23-38 are prime years for rapping