Ya Boy In The Studio previewin his next mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
And tell me why this nigga YB try to pass that lil verse he started spitting after FAZE went as a "freestyle." That was his first verse on "Let Me In."

Dec 4, 2004
thats some nerd shit. YB has been hanging out with too many white nerds out there in Malibu. get your head right man !!!!

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
WHAT HAPPENED TO YA BOY? HE SWITCHED UP BIG TYME! I DARE HIM TO COME TO THE BAY LOOKIN LIKE THAT. I HOPE MESS DON'T START DRESSING LIKE THAT. LOL!

LOL! AT DUDE SWALLOWING THE BLUNT!!!!

Nov 26, 2007
naw, goin outta ur way to say something negative about the video is hatin
goin outta my way? lol....saw that you were "embarressed" by the video so I decided to check out yours and I wasn't really impressed. But hey, just my opinion and who am I? I'm sure the next person might like it. I'm not gonna sit on here and go back and forth about some petty bullshit. Keep doin what you're doin and good luck and much success.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
goin outta my way? lol....saw that you were "embarressed" by the video so I decided to check out yours and I wasn't really impressed. But hey, just my opinion and who am I? I'm sure the next person might like it. I'm not gonna sit on here and go back and forth about some petty bullshit. Keep doin what you're doin and good luck and much success.
i dont got a problem with people not likin it...but just sayin somethin is weak is dumb

nice to see u doin what most of the siccness members cant do, move on

maybe you'll like the next video in my sig