"Ya Boy" from the Done Deal Fam gettin hella radio play right now on KMEL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2003
they played his new song "16's with me" 3 times within the last 40 minutes or so. haha no joke. tight song, he's got some real skills and always has some catchy lines. nothin but heat coming out of DONE DEAL!!!!!!!!

4-20 is the big day though for D.D. ent. with San Quinn "I Give U My Word" coming out in stores.

Jan 10, 2004
lol...I been had the mp3...aint i special? lol....

tell Big D or Done Deal Ceo to post it...

i aint tryina get no one pissed lol....

but yea BIG D is the jedi behind that beat...

make sure and look out for his mixtape...

'Not Another Mixtape!' - Dropping Soon...

Featuring Hella folkers...

few big names...

ill let him tell you the info on that tho LOL...

YALL REQUEST THAT YA BOY TRACK ON KMEL THO...

support bay artist...and the Done Dada....

Mar 18, 2004
Mayne dat nigga went to El Camino High wit me. Good 2 see he doin his thang n comin wit dat heat. I aint eva even knew he rhymed til I heard that Done Deal party mixtape, hella muthafuckaz be spittin heat dat came out dat school tho like JenRo n utha young niggas dats fin to come up like Profetti

Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
28 Gramz said:
Mayne dat nigga went to El Camino High wit me. Good 2 see he doin his thang n comin wit dat heat. I aint eva even knew he rhymed til I heard that Done Deal party mixtape, hella muthafuckaz be spittin heat dat came out dat school tho like JenRo n utha young niggas dats fin to come up like Profetti
i went there too, thas how me and ya boy met. wut year u graduate?

Jan 10, 2004
28 Gramz said:

like me...like yogi...like elemnop...like infatry....

cept for i only went there for a lightyear....

i hope people stick to this shit and up theyre game...not just fade away like jordan in the key...

Mar 18, 2004
I neva graduated but I woulda last year, I got kicked out dat school for some bullshit n neva got back into the education system.

Iz Elemnop still doin they thang ? My sis say she work wit one of dem fools at the Gap downtown but I aint heard nuthin bout dem inna minute.

When I was a freshmen at Elco, there was hella heads who spit that was seniors like JenRo & some other dudes. I would rhyme against them in battles n shit, get my lil respect, u know. I only went there for 2 years tho.

Jan 10, 2004
yeah...ELEMNOP still on it...im workin on a joint wit Element XP outa that group...hes pretty coo...and CeeRock got mad skillz on the beats...

im suprised yall know who they are....

28 gramz...i feel you..i only went there for 2 years too

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
DUTCH-F.E said:
ya boy??? is he the same dude that ran wit keltic tribe or am i off line on that??? mp3 it
Sufur "Im still ya boy" on Northern-Ridaz Presents... wasn't no random funny style shit. They shared the same name. We contacted Chuck before we released it. Sufur said his peace and moved on. Best of luck 2 him and the D.D fam. On another note...Tell Quinn that "Gangsta 4 Real" joint he did with Dug Infinite is rediculous.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Yeah there is 2 ya Boy One is In Keltic tribe i guess i never heard him Spit They contacted me and told me tho there were making a song about the two names i never heard it tho.. We never responded not really into the songs about one or another that wont lead to nothing good so we let it go.. Will tell Quinn tho thats off his new album The Rock!! So much heat on there...

Jan 10, 2004
yo Done Deal Ceo...i think that it may be a good idea for 2 emcees to battle it out over having the same name...that would be a good way to get a buzz...but then yea...some cats dont know how to act and prolly will take it stupidly...but none the less it be a dope idear...never really heard 'ya boy' from done dada battle...but i heard at elco he ripped my friend a new asshole...