Ya Boy and D-Fresh??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2003
I just heard Ya Boy on the Game Inflikted album and he sounds tight. When did you sign him?
And is D-fresh still around?

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
None of My rappers are Cyber rappers, So if ya want to do it we will do it right, Live or just drop it. My crew, they just dont like doing it cuz the wrong things said will end up getting ugly that swhy they dont do it, see we are from Fillmoe where our niggas is killin over petty shit so to battle it will have to be some guidelines, but im sure it will be cool Quinn said that Keltic tribe was his folks, so its all good pimp, whatever yall wanna do its all good pimp

May 18, 2002
This is JimmydaButcher

We got nothing but respect for you Chuck, Quinn, and the Done Deal Fam. This is music dawg, But if you feel we should drop it. Then it's dropped. My Boy Sufur aint no cyber rapper either....We were under the impression your boy wanted to battle so he recorded one mixtape style in 20 minutes. I say let em go track 4 track one time...its all promotion. Reguardless its all luv.

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
BigDS.S.F. said:
Done Deal's Ya Boy can freestyle, i seen him battle this cat at my school and he murdered him with the quickness.
Big D-
I don't doubt D.D's Ya Boy got flows. I could only imagine what he's brewing for this battle. Tell Lost Souls the Tribe hollad.

Chuck- We are not pressing up the Buymai Records Mixtape, We're giving the shit away. Should be available for download in a week or so. Anywayz thats the heads up. One