Xzibit "Multiply"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Anyone seen this video/heard the single?THis shit is knockin...im likin this Dre beat fa sho...Nate on the hook as well...i might actually check Man vs. Machine out...im not even all that big of fan of Xzibit..liked him better before he linked up with Dre and them...

May 10, 2002
yeah, this song is pretty bangin. I was surprised to see XXL mag call this song "OK and very predictable for his single." The beat is tight and flows and hook are cool to go along with it. Makes me want to swoop the album. For those that ain't read, it got an L, and if this song is just OK...then I gotta swoop this album with quickness. Grant Theft

Jun 12, 2002
No doubt, X is sic wit it. Everything from paparazi I felt...and you know that one shit...Call it what you want to call it I'm a fucking alcoholik...

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Xzibit is tight. He shows a lot of enthusiasm on the mic and brings a lot of energy. I didn't really feel his old shit (with the exception of Paparazzi) with the dirty hip hop beats but he sounds a lot better over some Dr. Dre beats