XXL gives "Sound of Revenge" a "L"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Ive heard the whole album one of my good friends got it and he let me hear it too bad the fucker wont send it to me so I can borrow it. IMO The album is tight but nothing special like everyone on here is hyping it up to be. Alot of folks will be in for a surprise on it.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Cesolito #1 said:
Ive heard the whole album one of my good friends got it and he let me hear it too bad the fucker wont send it to me so I can borrow it. IMO The album is tight but nothing special like everyone on here is hyping it up to be. Alot of folks will be in for a surprise on it.

u prob heard the leg homie...cause there is a faulty advance goin around....dunno tho check it...

sketchmediainc

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
i know for a fact its not leaked yet. the final version yet cause I was just at ronc house last week and he was doing it all over the screwed and chopped version . i even have pics to prove it all i have to say it you will be amazed when you hea i ain't gone say sh!t else and yes it has be pushed back again cause i know a distrubtion center and they said its not on the calander for n NOV. at all
reliable source courtesy of cham.com :)
and fuck XXL lol!!!

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
yea if yer not feeling cham its cuz u only heard a old screwed up flow and anit familiar with the screw sound...

xxl is just hatin cuz a southern rapper is about to drop sum jaws lyrically plz tell me whos more musically talented than king koopa
?????? who else has rhymes that anit recycled no one chams always original he flips the vocab crazy in unthinkable ways ..u gotta understand rap n all the slang n metaphors n off the wall shit yer normal rap listener wont catch .....the sound of revenge will deffinetly be one of the best albums out of the south ever

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
RASS KASS, CHINO XL, CROOKED I, PAPOOSE, JR WRITER, MURDER MOOK. to name a few
^^im talkin about the souf but anyways yea those rappers r lyrically in the same league pretty much cept chams killin them on those hooks

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I had mad love for Cham and Paul back when Get YA Mind Correct dropped, Ive lost interest since then. Neither one comes as sick with the punchlines now as they did back then. I still havent copped Pauls CD, i'll swoop up Chamillionaires right away though, but im not as hyped up for it as I should be. I guess theres been way too many let downs from all these H-town cats that are supposed to blow up, ie Slim Thug, Lil Flips last CD, Mike Jones etc... I miss how the H-town scene was back around 1998->2003. Back then every CD was throwed and artists didnt have to have put these crossover pop appeal songs on thier CD to please a major label...

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
i feel chams the truth cuz ive followed him thru out his career from the bottom up hes on another level bussiness n music wise

Aug 9, 2002
loced out killa said:
im i the only one thats not feelin cham that much

naw you aint tha only one....Honestly I dont see tha big deal bout him...I used to jam to his shit hard back when whe was with tha house & when he left them but now dude's voice puts me to sleep...his shit kinda boring to me...but I aint saying hes a bad rapper...just my 2 cents...