xvid on the xbox360 (help)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
What's up ppl. I'm trying to update my xbox but I'm not on xbox live so I gatta get the update by downloading it and putting the upload files on ah cd and into my xbox....I am able to find the last update wich I installed on my xbox but was not able to play the xvid files....I need the fall 2009 update but can't find it anywhere on the net or xboxlive.com can anyone help me out with this? Hook me up with ah 2009 fall update link or something.

Thanks in advanced ppl.

Feb 6, 2009
why is it i have to log into xbox live every time i want to watch a movie from a flash drive?
If you ever got your xbox fixed, did they send you a refurb console or the same one?

When they sent me a different console i had to transfer my licenses over to the new xbox, and download everything again or i couldnt use my downloaded shit (Including the divx update) without being connected to live.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/default.htm