@x's gurl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2004
naw man, you can't introduce a new style with a solo album, this way if they aint feelin raideds new style, it aint a waist cause they can hear kingpen, and bout him bein weak, yur the first to make that comment. everyone has an opinion tho', stay up

Jun 21, 2004
reppin_the_509 said:
it's cool you talkin wit dat nigga, he is CrAzY tight, and you said there are other artists you in contact with, mind given some names?
I mean it's too early to talk about who will or won't be on camp or on a cd, nah mean... but someone asked about Dott and he definitely keeps in touch, we talk to LOKI e'ry week, SYKO outta P-town is my DOGG, Luni is FAM, Bo and X are always gonna be way tight, I mean there are always people around. It's just too soon right now to talk about the business side of things.

Sep 13, 2004
callmeontheunda said:
I mean it's too early to talk about who will or won't be on camp or on a cd, nah mean... but someone asked about Dott and he definitely keeps in touch, we talk to LOKI e'ry week, SYKO outta P-town is my DOGG, Luni is FAM, Bo and X are always gonna be way tight, I mean there are always people around. It's just too soon right now to talk about the business side of things.
good shit, you should talk to x bout doin some shit wit p folks, that would be the tightest shit ever str8 up.