@x's gurl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2004
what is happenin with the artists x was workin with, he said no more KG and some other shit, but who is he gonna work with and whats gonna happen to kingpen< that nigga was tight on the sac a indo cd, and do you have any new info on release dates of the cd and what not. post up info if you got it, thanx.

peace

Sep 13, 2004
yea man, sac a indo cd is a classic, bot rip it up, in my opinion you can't put many niggas on a cd with x and have them look good, but kingpen did.x usually makes um look stupid, but kingpen sounded tight, not as tight as raided but still. hey callmeontheunda you should talk to x bout doin a collab cd wit P - Folks. x and P - Folks are my fave artists so that would be classic.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
unless im wrong but if i remember right Xraided and kingpen are not coo anymore. He fucked X over for money or some shit. I dont remember. Kingpen was in jail also with X in the same cell. Why do you think they hold down conversations and shit. That shit wasnt matched up he was really talkin to him. As far a tnutty i heard he just doing his own thing right now cause the madman label got fucked up.

Oct 14, 2004
reppin_the_509 said:
naw my comp was fuccin up and posted it three times, don't ask, i will say thistho', it is nothing more than a piece of shit this computer is.

Get a new one homie hahah. I feel you though i type out term papers on the one at home and it freezes so iam 6 pages into that shit saved after 4 and then no two pages for you fucker so i feel you homie.