XPLOSIVE Magazine approaches deadline!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
We are approaching the deadline on issue # 8 . If you wanted to place your ad or finish any business started. Then hit me up ASAP! Our ad rates are $700.00 a full page. This includes a story and an album review. $350.00 a 1/2 page. This includes an album review. If you just want a story, it's $350.00. We have the best rates for your advertising dollar. Our next issue includes C-Bo, X-Raided, Cam'ron, Irv Gotti, Tweet, Richie Rich, Young Noble, just to name a few. Be a part of the West Coasts best magazine. Hit me up at This issue will be in over 11 states and recieved by 40,000 and read by over 100,000 people. Don't miss your chance!

Jul 26, 2002
Are you kidding?

Hurry big deadline Act now! and for $700, you to will have the chance to be along side other big artists that will never pay for a magazine interview. We also throw shows and for the right price you will have the chance to open up for big artists that get paid to perform! If you act now and respond in the next 15 minutes, we will also throw in the chance for you to clean our office toilets with your bare hands, completely free of charge. How could you ever pass this oppurtunity up, you get the chance to look like your big time and still get your hands dirty! Hurry, this offer will end soon........Don't Miss your Chance!

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
XPLOSIVE Magazine

First of all. The message is for those who need it. And I'm not kidding. Its very apparent the wrong readers are responding(wessidebonafide/Insomaniac). This is by far the easiest, cheapest way to reach a minimum of 40,000 interested readers. Don't get it twisted, I know not all artists pay to get in, but we currently have shown the most love to Independent Bay Area/West Coast artists than any other mag in the last 1 1/2 years. If you got heat, you will be recognized. Maybe not with a full page, but I will give you the oppertunity to shine in our magazine. I've been studying this game for over 10 years. And to say what we are doing is a joke, or even unfair, C'mon, Murderdog charges at least $2000.00 for an ad. And a story, forget about it. You got Showcase, they charge $1000.00 or so. They won't give you a story or an album review. They are both too busy fu@*ing with either the same artists as usual(Murderdog) or mostly Majors (Showcase). They both want to take your money, but will they invest in your future? Get at us, we will give you(the artist) a chance to speak!!