Xcom enemy unknown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
This game isn't worth 25$. As a long xcom fan they fucked up big time.

They got the basics right but forgot about the orignal games.

First of all you can't pick your team, meaning u can't lvl up rookies unless your other higher teammates are hurt and put for a few days.

Building mechs to go on mission also mean shit unless every is out. ( I built them And never got to use them)

Maps were all the same, building a bases didnt mean shit.

They just released a dlc of. 3 missions lol. NO

I've been a fan of xcom since u had to type in xcom.exe to even get to play ( fuck u 90 babies)

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
This game isn't worth 25$. As a long xcom fan they fucked up big time.

They got the basics right but forgot about the orignal games.

First of all you can't pick your team, meaning u can't lvl up rookies unless your other higher teammates are hurt and put for a few days.

Building mechs to go on mission also mean shit unless every is out. ( I built them And never got to use them)

Maps were all the same, building a bases didnt mean shit.

They just released a dlc of. 3 missions lol. NO

I've been a fan of xcom since u had to type in xcom.exe to even get to play ( fuck u 90 babies)
I never played the original and I ain't no 90's baby, lol.

But you can pick your team, fam. Sometimes I go in with all rookies just so I can try to level em up.

I don't know nothing about building no mechs. I either haven't gotten that far or I haven't done the right research.

Concerning the maps, IMHO, the downed alien craft maps/missions were all the same. Everything else was random. Again, I never played the OG so I don't know what this game is supposed to be/feel like. But I do like it, however.

DO NOT BUY THE DLC. I'm on the xcom board (same name as here, HERESY) and I'm reading all about how that shit is blowing up niggas save files and systems. Leave that shit alone, fam.