xbox??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
I've got mine vertical cuz of this game tower i bought some time ago.....No issue's, not even abnormal scratches...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
My MW2 is cracked in the center......Does anyone know if i can download someone else's disc to the hard drive, while using my disc to play...Ive been reading if you download a disc to the hardrive the disc dosent have to spin to get the cd to read......

My shit is not reading right now.....Ive been stuck on Fifa 10 for the longest and havent had my x box live activated.....I finally got my shit renewed, popped in MW2 and saw the crack.....My console aint verticle either.....It had to be getting the game out of the case or putting it in that made it crack.....

May 5, 2002
LOLOLOLOLOL I KNOW I PROBABLY HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS.... BUT I GUESS IF YOU PLAY YOUR VIDEO GAMES LIKE THE ACTOR JASON LEE YOU WILL KEEP YOUR MACHINE COOL AND THE GAMES WILL BE MORE FUN. I PERSONALLY THINK JASON LEE STOLE MRTONGUETWISTA'S STYLE OF GAMING WITH THE WHOLE SEX SWING THING. LOLOLOLOLOL