XBOX ULTIMATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
why do you guys get mad? its normal.

its like buying a 2007 corvette, then the 2008 model has more options in it and different colors to choose from, or even a new body style. this stuff happens all the time, not just in video games.
Really? It's normal? Fuck outta here. Show me when in the history of gaming consoles has one console changed as much as the PS3/Xbox360? It might be a new trend but as of yet it is not normal. Maybe if the next Gens do this also, but right now? Nope.

hahahhahaha, actually i own 3 xbox 360's...they break so easily..they are crap.

and xbox is outselling ps3 cuz they came out 1 year before and right now xbox has 100x more games.. but in the new year ps3 has a shitload of games coming out...and honestly ps3 will rape 360 performance wise..

right now 360's are good but..when ps3 gets more games...fuck ms..and all thier fuckin bull shit that comes wit the 360. everything to do wit thr 360 is more money.

lol and to think ima sony fanboy...i dont even own a ps3 YET.
1. You are a fanboy. If Microsoft all ready has such a great foothold on the market do you honestly think Sony will have such an easy time to regain it? The Playstation needs a REAL KILLER application to win the console war. And right now...it has none. Everything you can do on your PS3 you can do on your Xbox360. And the Blueray is probably the ONLY reason people are buying the PS3. Because honestly it doesn't have any great exclusive games.

2. If you own 3 360's then you are an idiot. Why get 3 of these shitty systems that keep breaking on you? Oh wait...let me guess they were gifts or free. So you don't really have 3. Or better yet you returned yours 3 times. Right? Bullshit. If that was the case you wouldn't claim you have 3. But let me see how you get outta this one.

3. I, unlike you, actually do own a PS3.

PS. Microsoft are little bitches for coming out with new options on their newer Xboxs. Bastards.

Jan 5, 2006
how do you guys break your 360's? do you like yank off the cables, throw it to the ground, play if for 48 hours straight and keep it in a small space where it has no air flow?

take care of yo shit!

Mar 5, 2006
^ lol hah naw i have dogs and i left mine on the ground so the hair n shit got caught up in the fan n shit..

and @ MEXCOM I HAVE 3 XBOX'S BCUZ I BOUGHT 1 RIGHT WHEN IT CAME OUT AND I DID NOT PURCHASE WARRANTY..(NOW THAT DOESNT MATTER) THE OTHER 2 ONES FOR SALE..AND ONE IM USING.

AND TO THINK IMA FANBOY... LOL I JUST WOULD PREFER GAMING ON A PS3 RATHER THAN A 360..NOT RIGHT NOW THO WHEN MORE GAMES ARE OUT. BUT I THINK THE PS3 IS BETTER AND THATS MY FUCKING OPINION. I BORROWED MY BUDDIES PS3 AND I DO THINK IT BEATS THE 360...BUT RIGHT NOW THE 360 IS THE OPTION JUST CUZ OF THE VASS GAME SELECTION..

BUT IN A COUPLE MONTHS ID RATHER HAVE A PS3.....

Feb 9, 2003
You are a fanboy because you are defending a system that

A. You don't own

and

B. Choose not to own due to the 360's superior gaming catalogue.

Your PS3 bias is based on shit that the Sony system has not yet produced. I'll gladly play Metal Gear when it comes out. But it hasn't yet and so I am not salivating or applauding anything that the PS3 has *yet* to produce.

If you still don't think you're a fanboy...well then, you might not be, I guess.

Jan 6, 2003
www.midwestinvasion.com
I got a ps3 i like it alot..... the only thing is that the game selection aint that great but with metal gear solid 4 coming out, unreal tournament 3, and haze im sure the games are going to be great. not to mention all the ps1 and ps2 classic you could easily play on the ps3. I think that sets it apart from the 360 becuase the options to play old console formats. It also can be used remotely to play ps3 games on your psp(lair is the only ps3 game but in the near future all games are going to work).

I dont know much bout the 360, but i want it one for halo 3 and gears of war those games look like there the shit, not to mentions ps franchise ace combat that is exclusive tho 360 now. so imma get one in the near future.....

My 2 cent

Mar 5, 2006
You are a fanboy because you are defending a system that

A. You don't own

and

B. Choose not to own due to the 360's superior gaming catalogue.

Your PS3 bias is based on shit that the Sony system has not yet produced. I'll gladly play Metal Gear when it comes out. But it hasn't yet and so I am not salivating or applauding anything that the PS3 has *yet* to produce.

If you still don't think you're a fanboy...well then, you might not be, I guess.
i am actually geting one tom..right now for blue ray purposes and Uncharted.. but i said that i prefer the ps3 to game on..so its my opinion...and i could giva fuck wat u think.. i think the ps3 is better..and if u wanna call me a fan boy for that go for it..

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
CES 2008: Bill Gates Breaks Hearts of Xbox Fans
Announces nothing of consequence to gamers hoping for the "Ultimate" 360.

January 6, 2008 - Over the past week, rumors have circulated suggesting that at his final CES keynote address, Microsoft founder Bill Gates would announce major Xbox 360 news. Two popular theories emerged: one suggested the revealing of the Ultimate Xbox 360 (a device with features that likely would put its price tag above $1000), the other was more plausible, suspecting that Microsoft would license 360 technology to manufacturers so that any hardware device could include the ability to play Xbox games. Neither became reality Sunday night.

Gates announced nothing that would excite 360 gamers. Robbie Bach, President of Microsoft's Entertainment & Devices Division, gave 360 geeks one small cheer, announcing that MGM and Disney have agreed to release content on Xbox Live Marketplace.

CES has long been a platform for Microsoft to reveal new and exciting things for the future. This year, at least for gamers, that was not the case. It's possible that February's GDC will be home to Microsoft's unveiling of new hardware or services for Xbox 360

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
This has been confirmed a rumor. Why would they Go with HD-DVD when Blu-Ray is about to take over??? Warner decided to go with Blu-ray. HD-DVD is slowly dieing

Jan 17, 2008
^^^They only break if you do not take care of them. I have an Elite and it works fine. Then again I dont set it on the floor or on carpet. I also clean it off so it does not accumlate dust.

The 360 is better then the PS3 because of the library of games. I will get a PS3 in the future because I like Playstation. It takes a system a year or so to get a good developmet roster and get all the kinks out of the initial system itself.