XBOX OR PS2?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Get an Xbox, shit blows PS2 away, everyone is yappin about GTA3 just buy the pc version that looks way better than the ps2 version.

Xbox has Halo which is the greatest FPS of all time, if you have a broadband connection get an xbox so you can play online.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
WestAfrica2010 said:

Tazz Rules, fuck WWF writers for screwing up his career. You know I got the FTW jersey, that shit is straight up sick.
helll yeah FTWWE fuck vince for makin steph the head writer, dumbest move in history I say let Tazz unleash hell on the whole federation, than well see who the true champ is....

May 11, 2002
I HAVE BOTH SYSTEMS AND I PLAY MY X-BOX MORE... PS2 GOT ALOT OF GAMES BUT THEIR IS ALOT OF I WOULDN'T THINK OF BUYING AND THE X-BOX GOT A FEW GAMES BUT ALL THEIR GAMES ARE SICK BUT THE ONLY THINK ABOUT THE X-BOX IS U GOT 2 BUY A REMOTE TO PLAY DVDS AND ON X-BOX U CAN DOWNLOAD MUSIC ON YOUR X-BOX AND LISTIN 2 IT WHILE U ARE PLAYING THE GAME SO U CAN BUMP SOME MAC DRE WHILE U ARE PLAYING GOTHAM STREET RACING.. I WILL GO WITH X-BOX CASUE THEY GOT THE SAME SPORTS GAME ON BOTH SYSTEMS AND IF U DON'T LIKE THE CONTROLLER ON X-BOX THE GOT A CONVERTER SO U CAN USE YOUR PS2 CONTROLLER ON YOUR X-BOX

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
WHICH SYSTEM THATS EASY

PS2 EVERYBODY I KNOW WITH A X-BOX IS ALWAYS AT MY SPOT PLAYIN MY PS2 . PS2 CAME OUT WITH THE SAME CONTROLLER AS PS1 KNOW WHY ..............ITS PERFECT !!!!!! THE X-BOX CONTROLLER LOOKS , FEELS LIKE YOUR PLAYIN WITH A BIG ASS TOASTER SOON AS I TOUCH IT I WANNA POP-TART. LITTLE BY LITTLE ALL MY HOMIES ARE TAKIN THERE X-BOX's BACK THE ONES WHO WAITED THIS LONG ARE MAD THAT THERE 300 DOLLAR MACHINE IS ONLY WORTH 75 DOLLARS TO THE GAME STORE DUE TO THE PRICE DROP . HALO IS FUN BUT ANYBODY WITH GTA3 WILL TELL YOU THIS GAME CANT BE FUCKED WITH . & AS FAR AS GRAPHICS THAT DONT MEAN SHIT IF THERE ARENT ANY GAMES TO PLAY REMEMBER WHEN DREAMCAST HAD THE BEST GRAPHICS ?OH YOU DONT REMEMBER THE DREAMCAST ??? IN A YEAR YOU WONT REMEMBER THE X-BOX EITHER

May 2, 2002
I have played all THREE systems extensively and I gotta go with the Gamecube!

PS2 Pros: most games
PS2 Cons: graphics and controller comfort, loading times

X-Box Pros: loading, graphics
X-Box Cons: size & weight

Gamecube Pros: Graphics (better than other 2)
Gamecube Cons: too few games;more child orientated; controllers a bit small, but more comfortable than PS2

Apr 25, 2002
CRiTiCaL said:
JUAN , SHOULD I GO WITH THE PS2 OVER X BOX?
PS2 is definetly the best buy...think about it,

- if you have PS1 then it can play those games on it as well as the PS2's
- you can buy mod chips that allow you to play burned and foreign games
- it's made by sony!
- it isn't made by microsoft!
- it has a huge library of good games, Xbox's only good game out right now is halo
- easier controls, especially if you're already used to the PS1 controls
- I don't know if the Xbox has this feature or not but with PS2 you can buy a link cable that hooks two of them together
- PS2 should be dropping its price soon

Apr 25, 2002
XBOX now comes with the smaller version of its original controllers. Yes and it plays DVDs with a cooh remote control instead of using the game controller. Graphics is too saucy, no matter what game you playin.. fighting game, whatever.. sports games look even tighter.. PS2 is slow as shit compared to XBOX.. there will be hella tighters games for XBOX out soon.. if you lookin for the tightest graphics and less loading time console system out now its the BOX!

Apr 25, 2002
Sony

As everyones attention was on the Electronic Entertainment Expo, the game industry's main trade show, which kicks off May 22 in Los Angeles, Sony jumped the gun and announced radical price cuts for the US prices of the PS2 and PS. As of Tuesday the PS2 costs US$199, down from US$299, while the PSX is now available for a mere US$49, down from US$99. Reductions in the prices of various accessory items and extra controllers were also announced, while software price cuts are also being considered.

Although Sony were expected to cut prices in September, they decided to demonstrate how serious they are about maintaining their current console market dominance. Officially Sony claim that they announced the price cuts at this time in order to prepare the market for the upcoming August high-season. It is however, obvious that Sony are turning up the heat on Microsoft whose sales have dropped off and who are already losing money from XBox sales even though their offering retails at US$299.

^^^ How is Xbox gonna make new games if they cant even make money off the system

Apr 25, 2002
evil latino said:
Microsoft has a strategy otherwise they wouldnt have set 2 billion aside for Xbox, for all those complaining about an Xbox keep in mind that its only been out for 6 months.
but think about how many systems Sony sold in it's first six months compared to Microsoft.