xbox or game cube?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
x box - temporary lack of games, looks like most of the hits should be dropping this summer/fall.
best points: hard drive, online capability, superior graphics, new smaller controller
bad points: still waiting for the best games.

ps2 - large game library but for the price the technology is dated. graphics are jagged and blocky. ps2's are notorious for failure. most people i know had to replace theirs at least once if not more.
good points: large selection of games, especially being able to play all the old ps1 games. exclusive rights to a few of the biggest titles (including the grand theft auto series)
bad points: no hard drive yet and no affordable one in the forseeable future. price tag is also a little hefty for the dated technology.

gamecube - i got this before the x box and took it back in exchange for the bill gates box. the graphics are beautiful and i would say this is a step above a ps2 and a step behind xbox. It uses mini dvd's about as large in diameter as a pop can.
but like the n64 there is a serious lack of games. hopefully the franchise games (perfect dark, zelda, metroid) will revive this one.
good points: legendary games youll never play anywhere else, price is also fair for this technology.
bad points: lack of a sizable game library especially for those of us over the age of 10. some people say it sucks because it doesnt play dvd's. ITS A VIDEO GAME SYSTEM! GET A FUCKING DVD PLAYER! THEYRE 60 BUCKS AT WALMART!!

May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
i just got an xbox - won it off the net... and at first i was dissapointed...

but it has the best graphics and best future - built in broadband adapter, harddrive, and its processor is double the PS2

games are lacking right now... but there are hella good ones bout to drop - including 2 starwars rpgs that should give final fantasy a run for its money

peep these sites:

http://xbox.ign.com

http://cube.ign.com

M

MrFreeze

fuck an xbox and a gamecube! PS2 is the shit! more games, better controllers, dvd player, and hella more shit. trust me i played all 3 and PS2 is the best.

Apr 25, 2002
definitley X-BOX!!!!!!!!!

no need to buy a game system again, maybe just upgrades.

HALO is the best game I ever played!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sikk

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
right now ps2 has more games and is the best system, but i think xbox has the greatest potential and will soon pass every other system as more games come out

May 2, 2002
The playstion 2 is pretty tight

Ive only played the Xbox once

Out of the 3 I will be gettting a Game Cube in 2 weeks and im looking forward to it, Ive played it a few times and shit was hella tight and it looks like they will be comming out with some tight ass games

May 3, 2002
I've never had any problems with my ps2, its the dopest system I've ever played. SOME TIGHT GAMES ARE: tekken tag tournament, gt3, gta3, extreme g3, final fantasy X, nfl 2k2, nba 2k2,.........