XBOX LIVE FALL UPDATE 2009

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Facebook... Twitter... Zune and Last.FM

This shit looks pretty cool. I believe they are all free with Gold. Finally something extra worth paying 50 dollars a year for.

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/live/update
Update: Kmart and Sears have issued a correction. The sale begins November 18, not November 17.
Kmart and Sears have announced a special deal in celebration of the new Xbox Live Dashboard Update, which arrives this week. Starting November 17, the same day as the update, gamers can pick up discounted Xbox Live Gold subscription cards. Three-month cards are being knocked down from $20 to $15, while twelve-month cards are dropping from $50 to $35. Not a bad deal for gamers looking to get their online gaming on the cheap -- or those looking to give it to others for the holidays.

The cards will be available only on the Sears and Kmart websites through November 21

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Just curious as to why you would think anyone cares about what your disinterested in. Definitely not me. All I am saying.
i dont expect anyone to care. like i said, its just an opinion. just read it and move on.

what you said could apply to those who stated they liked it as well. its the same difference. your argument applies to every post ever made on the siccness.

Feb 12, 2008
i dont expect anyone to care. like i said, its just an opinion. just read it and move on.

what you said could apply to those who stated they liked it as well. its the same difference. your argument applies to every post ever made on the siccness.
No it doesn't. Your post was 100% unnecessary, and doesn't contribute to the thread all it does is bump it which doesn't matter because this isn't some bunk as sports message board where everyone's just trying to get answers for their Fantasy team. All I am saying is we could have done without that post... While everyone else is giving a worthwhile opinion.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
never said i didnt like the thread. i was saying i could give a fuck less about twitter and facebook. it is relevant to the thread because its an OPINION on the subject. if you dont like others OPINIONS you shouldnt be on a message board

for all the people that act hard on here, they sure are sensitive as fuck

i guess i should of just said " fa sho nigga, cuz i be tryna tweet from da 360 cuz my computer is 2 far away and i am 2 cheap 2 buy a good phone, ya feel me?" and everybody would of been happy.

Feb 12, 2008
never said i didnt like the thread. i was saying i could give a fuck less about twitter and facebook. it is relevant to the thread because its an OPINION on the subject. if you dont like others OPINIONS you shouldnt be on a message board

for all the people that act hard on here, they sure are sensitive as fuck

i guess i should of just said " fa sho nigga, cuz i be tryna tweet from da 360 cuz my computer is 2 far away and i am 2 cheap 2 buy a good phone, ya feel me?" and everybody would of been happy.
I get what your saying. I took it all wrong. I thought you were saying "I could care less about any of this shit" like you thought it shouldn't have been posted. All of these other posts are relevant to the thread. Not everyone is saying cool, or simply giving props, but some are actually asking questions which I didn't answer because a simple click on the link would answer any questions other than twistas.