XBOX Live 4 FREE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
I noticed in the Gears of War 2 Thread that GAS ONE said he doesn't have XBOX LIve yet! You can get it for free 30 Days at a time...if you are not stuck to particular gamertag. Here's how.

1. Create your Gamertag. You'll have to create a new one if you already had xbox live on the one you currently use.

2. After you create your new gamertag. Go to the "Sign into XBox Live" button. It will make you create a Windows Passport. You can't use the same one twice. So you'll have to make a bogus email at Yahoo or some shit like that. Fill in the info.

3. Once that's done, you can continue with you xbox live info, which will make you input some of the same info from the previous step. I used the same address etc. from the old accounts...they are only concerned about the email.

4. Make sure you select the 'Silver" account. ...the freee one. $0.00

Once you've gone through all that it will tell you that you qualify for a 30 day GOLD membership. That's it. Repeat Every 30 Days with a new gamertag and a different email address.

I might of missed a step but you get the idea!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yeah i figured u could do this since xbox hands out those "silver" 1-month memberships like its nothin. i got one just for buying 2k9, and they gave me two when they shipped my xbox back to me.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
hey i've got a fucking good idea! how about you get a ps3 and get PLAYSTATION LIVE for free all the time!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
doberman i appreciate it. i need to move my good tv next to my router so i can pop that off. im really trying to get on live maybe even tomorrow so once again thanks for the tips, im guessing xbox 360 cant do no wireless connection bullshit w the router

i might cop gears of war 2 tomorrow so i can get down w yall, i dont know the controls on that shit yet imma fuck with gow 1 tonight a little.

im still gettin used to aiming and like hiding behind shit

May 1, 2003
doberman i appreciate it. i need to move my good tv next to my router so i can pop that off. im really trying to get on live maybe even tomorrow so once again thanks for the tips, im guessing xbox 360 cant do no wireless connection bullshit w the router

i might cop gears of war 2 tomorrow so i can get down w yall, i dont know the controls on that shit yet imma fuck with gow 1 tonight a little.

im still gettin used to aiming and like hiding behind shit

Aye Gas....I got Gears 1 , be gettin Gears 2 on Payday. Whats your gamertag? I gotta setup a new account today, I'll add you.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ohh hmm a network adapter makes you wireless? fuck i might have to cop that. the reason i havent hooked up xbox live yet is because my routers in a entirely different room (xbox and tv is in my room, computer/router is in the other)

lemme holler at you in a few and we'll get this poppin, i got gears of war 1 so if you wanna start with that im down.

im headed to the bay next week and if im in the hotel ill have free wireless and im just gonna kinda kick it, so i wanna kinda get deep into gears of war while i got free time

i havent made a gamer tag yet but my signon is gas one...i should really just do that shit tonight before i sleep

Oct 11, 2008
used to do when i had my xbox

xbox live owns

dotn care how much you jock on ur ps3

ps3 network sucks ass
thats why its free

until sp3 network step up its game on the LIVE PART and in games

your still stuck with your ''BLU RAY PLAYER''

which most dont care for

sucks for you lol

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
I noticed in the Gears of War 2 Thread that GAS ONE said he doesn't have XBOX LIve yet! You can get it for free 30 Days at a time...if you are not stuck to particular gamertag. Here's how.

1. Create your Gamertag. You'll have to create a new one if you already had xbox live on the one you currently use.

2. After you create your new gamertag. Go to the "Sign into XBox Live" button. It will make you create a Windows Passport. You can't use the same one twice. So you'll have to make a bogus email at Yahoo or some shit like that. Fill in the info.

3. Once that's done, you can continue with you xbox live info, which will make you input some of the same info from the previous step. I used the same address etc. from the old accounts...they are only concerned about the email.

4. Make sure you select the 'Silver" account. ...the freee one. $0.00

Once you've gone through all that it will tell you that you qualify for a 30 day GOLD membership. That's it. Repeat Every 30 Days with a new gamertag and a different email address.

I might of missed a step but you get the idea!
Yeah, that works. But it gets a bit tedious after a while. I think $50 a year is a reasonable price. That's just me though.