XBOX HACKED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City

Anyone else been a victim? I've had 4000 points stolen from my live account.....

http://www.hackedonxbox.com

Xbox's official response is that users are to blame, microsoft is denying all accountability. It's bullshit.

the hack has something to do with FIFA's ultimate team thing or something where it allows people to transfer points between accounts. I don't play soccer (cuz I'm american, lol) so how the FIFA hack was used on me is beyond me. EA also denies all accountability. I wish I was some dope ass hacker, I'd fuck xbox up for something like this. Hope anonymous does something, but I am going to find out what legal actions I can take.

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
that shit happened to me like 6 months ago... i don't know how it happened i don't fall for any of those stupid scams or give out my account info for any reason. somehow they jacked my account, switched it to a diff. address, locked me out, and stole my points, i only had 210 points w/no good cc's on file so i lucked out and didn't lose a lot of money - but then my points were refunded to me so i guess i didn't lose anything.

it was frustrating how they made me feel like i did something wrong tho or fell for a scam.. i didn't do shit and it took over a month for them to return my shit, thank god they were able to. they also gave me 2 free months of xbox live to make up for the month i lost.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I will have a PS3 within a month because of this bullshit. 47 days of dealing with it and today I was yelled at by some bitch and her manager said the more I call the longer they will make it take.

Fuck you microsoft, you're never getting money from me again.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
who buys points and never uses them, or better yet puts in their CC info? that shit is hella funny tho.
I copped points cuz I knew I wanted to get a game when it went on sale and DLC for another game.....but folks are putting their credit card on it for auto renewal and to buy shit instantly.....people getting ripped off for hundreds of dollars, glad that shit didn't happen to me, but luckily I didn't trust microsoft enough to have my shit on file...... fuck microsoft

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
It is also very difficult to remove your CC info if you ever put it up on XBL...I had to call the BBB to get Microsoft to give me a resolution, thank god they didn't have my CC#

Jul 9, 2002
Xbox live requires you to have a credit card on file so I keep an old expired credit card on file and use a valid card to buy points then delete the good card when I'm done.

Feb 13, 2012
not tryin 2 compare but x box is the BULLSHIT of the century i can hacc for days ......ps3 has shit pretty much locced .........not forever but microgay is way easier to fucc up then sony...... i know 4 a facccc.......bill gates can eat an aids dicc

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
Hackers have ruined Madden. fucking faggots with their gay glitches. A gamers W/L records don't mean shit, if you can cheat in so many fucking ways. what i don't get is, why would anyone would want to win by cheating? It's cause they are fucking losers!.........k i'm done venting.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol my brothers friends hated when in madden 07 id block punts and field goals and shit. theyd be like
"man im not even going to play the rest of this game man that shit aint real man thats some bull shit that shit would never happen in the NFL man fuck that shit, that aint real"