XBOX Disc Drive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2008
So im smashin on heads in search and destroy on COD 4 and all the sudden my xbox starts makin some loud as noise. My first instinct is to turn the bitch off so I do but the disc drive opens while powering off and then I turned it back on and every time I close it just opens back up.

Any suggestions before I call customer support.

May 4, 2002
quick question? is your x box in an open space or is it in a constricted space? i only ask bc i have never had any of the said problems with the xbox (or360) and i still own a OG xbox that runs with no problems

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
So im smashin on heads in search and destroy on COD 4 and all the sudden my xbox starts makin some loud as noise. My first instinct is to turn the bitch off so I do but the disc drive opens while powering off and then I turned it back on and every time I close it just opens back up.

Their gonna send you a box, you're gonna send it to them, their gonna send you a new xbox and you'll be back to playing COD4 in like a month.. lol

It jus happened to me too.. I had a xbox i had for daaaaaaaaays, then one time i popped in GTA4 and it made some noise, then it said "Unreadable Disc" and then it jus kept on doin it to every game.. So i sent my shit into xbox and got a new one in like a month.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com

SIT IN THE BATH TUB FILLED WIT ICE WATER AND TURN ON THE SYSTEM WHILE ITS ON YOUR LAP... OR CALL MICROSOFT EITHER OR...

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
every game I play I get the disc unreadable......so I reboot and It plays fine but I dont know how long thats going to last....Ive had mine for 2 years now.... and now when I boot up I hear the disc spin and then a loud ass CLUNK sound......when i get a lil xtra paper I coppin the Elite Xbox....