Xbox 360> PS3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
that elite isn't supposed to be better built then any other of the 260's out... only thing different with it is the 120gb HD HDMI plug in and its colored black... other then that the elite has the same chance of fucking up as any of the others
well i guess im the idiot then. im just mad my shit been takin a long time to get back. even sony or nintendo game system i ever had never once had a problem. once i get back up i be ok again though, till it happens again.

Sep 28, 2002
i dont want to start no ps3 vs 360 war but why, why in gods name do ppl give the 360 excuses, "stop ur bitchin cuz they are fixing it for free and dont have to pay for shipping" well duhhh they are going to fix it... they fucked it up... they should fucking put a fucking recall on this shit... maybe im just venting cuz the 360 i have just put a scratched a ring on dead space(rental) and i didnt get to finish it... fuck they have the worst product build ever... AHHH!!!!

PS: i think ima toss my 360 off the ledge... 4 times to M$ for rrod and now this fuck this im fed up

PSS: i really want to watch The Spirit movie...

PSSS: fuck you guys for hating on me for hating on the 360

Sep 22, 2007
The reason I got the 360 is cause all the games I had on the PS3, are also available on the 360. I'm into first person shooters and it looks like the 360 has a wider variety and mainly i wanna get games that are EXCLUSIVE to the 360. And wait, what's this about NOT getting on LIVE if I don't have what now?

Jul 3, 2008
he rite tho...fuck lovin to pay for shit. id love it if it was free

the only thing the ps3 has over the 360 is the blu ray player in it, but im gettin 1 of them in 2 weeks so i aint trippen

FALLOUT 3 is the best game of the year...get it

Jul 3, 2008
hell naw...
i jus replaced that satelite joint for the radio station n im tryna find rivit city...

dope ass game tho....so much freedom

Mar 20, 2007
You're a fucking tard for not quoting the full sentence. How is paying for a superior product bad!?
i understand you think XBL is better than PSN, but saying that you "love being able to pay for it" just makes you sound like a fanboy. which is why i hate these xbox360 vs ps3 discussions.

Jun 9, 2007
sorry, I learned my lesson with previous generation systems.... had my PS1 and played the hell out of it, dropped it, moved it to different houses a few times... still plays like new 10 years later...

PS2 has been dropped by my kids, used & abused, still plays like new 5 years after I got it....

our Xbox was adult-only, kept up from the kids, and got massively fucked up about 2 years after we bought it... it had been having problems before that, where the door wouldnt open at all & sometimes you'd have to tap it to get it to open, but that was whatever... then the fucker WOULDNT TURN OFF so we'd have to unplug it... then when we'd turn it on and start playin a game it would fuckin turn off out of nowhere about 10 minutes after it was turned on... PIECE OF SHIT.

Chose PS3. No major issues with it in a year & a half.

Poor me, I'm missing out on Xbox's "exclusive shooters".... *cries*... who fuckin cares? What I care about is that my gaming system isn't a complete fuckin headache piece of shit, and I'm happy with the games I got anyhow.