XBOX 360 - CONTROLLER FREE GAMING AND ENTERTAINMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
seriously, who is that bitch in you're sig? fuckin 10/10

and yeah.. i dont think it's gonna work to well without some sort of controller.. like someone said earleir, it's gonna feel hella awkward useing an invisible sword or invisible stearing wheel lol.. It does look dope for fighting games tho.. Imagine Fight Night 5 useing that shit, that'd be sick :)

May 4, 2002
i wont buy it but to each their own, ps3 and xbox are tryin to knock nintendo off the map. who knows where this could lead, maybe this is a step toward real "VR" gaming

May 1, 2009
looks like it would be sick for some games, but you would definitely need a controller for other shit. I liked the demo with the kid playing the skateboarding game but I'd like to see him jump up in the air and do a 900 or 1080.

Jan 18, 2006
i wont buy it but to each their own, ps3 and xbox are tryin to knock nintendo off the map. who knows where this could lead, maybe this is a step toward real "VR" gaming
Considering i played virtual Reality games in the mid 90's im kinda surprised it some how hasnt been put on consoles yet, maybe to expensive right now. Yeah PS3 is gonna have a good year and 360 actually releases a lot of games folks wanna play so 360 will still sell and the WII is gonna fall off the map cuz the graphics on there games is not next gen. type shit and theres only so many motion games you can release that are fun.

Oct 3, 2006
^^wii aint nothin but a fad that dumb ass lil kids play...i think the main things that nintendo brought to the e3 convention was new mario games...smh

May 4, 2002
Considering i played virtual Reality games in the mid 90's im kinda surprised it some how hasnt been put on consoles yet, maybe to expensive right now. Yeah PS3 is gonna have a good year and 360 actually releases a lot of games folks wanna play so 360 will still sell and the WII is gonna fall off the map cuz the graphics on there games is not next gen. type shit and theres only so many motion games you can release that are fun.
yeah i remember playin vr games in the mid 90's i think they were fps if i remember correctly.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
^^wii aint nothin but a fad that dumb ass lil kids play...i think the main things that nintendo brought to the e3 convention was new mario games...smh
if you thought the new mario was the best thing nintendo brought to the table then you must be on some kiddie ass shit.. i like mario, but i was no where as excited about mario when they mentioned the new metroid.. new resident evil.. new dead space.. the conduit.. then theres the gladiator game and the 4 person co-op monster hunting game (which imo will be doper then left 4 dead thanks to usein the wii-zapper to cap foo's.)

imo nintendo had one of the better conferences.. and i'm not even a wii or nintendo fan.. i didn't really get into the mario games, i'm more of a shooter kinda guy.. and thats why i bought the wii because i thought HELLA shooting games were gonna take advantage of the motion controls.. But so far RE4 and Metroid have been the only shooters that were any good.. I'm hopein The Conduit is gonna be raw too, i mean, it looks hella impressive :) but yeah, my WII has been collectin a shitload of dust, but i can tell you, this year i'am gonna play the shit out of it, i know that 4sure.

Jan 18, 2006
yeah i remember playin vr games in the mid 90's i think they were fps if i remember correctly.
yeah they were fps games, at least he one i played. There was this spot in Frisco that had all of them. I was not to good at it and the shit cost a grip so i never went back, only went once.

Kodogg dont get me wrong the new Mario Cart is worth getting the WII by itself and that new Punch Out is the shit but the Wii is still a joke cuz they dont have anything for hardcore gamers really or serious gamers and we already know theres nothing special about the graphics.