Xara 3d First Attempt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2009
Neva knew how to put xara files into photoshop just found out this is my first attempt in photoshop with xara text I think its ok i noticed after i saved it the v & bottem a could of been cut better what yall think for a first try ima make it my sig till i get around to making another one

Oct 10, 2009
nice...i need to get xara, ever heard of bryce 3d?
Nope never heard of it, hit me on the pm wit you email & i will send it to you for free pimpin I got it off the evilways disc from back in the day.. if u knew e-w

& to paya$o xera is a 3d program it actually is crap imo if u dont use photoshop with it, it just does the text 3d but dosent do the colors i used & u can make text animations.... to add other stuff you have to use photoshop & cut the center of the letters, & the 3d part of the text to add patterns colors (like i make the center fading to white) since I figured out how to use it ima use it more

Also each letter was saved separately to create the in n out over lapping effect like the e over the v but behind the g, then i put em all together in photoshop, it was six png files (the letters) turned into 1 word in photoshop but there were saved separately & at diff. angles to make the effect

i ment also i fucked up on the g at the bottemm on the guttin but its pretty dope when u get the hang of it

Mar 11, 2004
i looked at sum videos online that shit looks pretty cool...seems like u can use that 3d tool to do alot of things..and the blend tool that lets u make the shapes form into other shapes..and the txt how u could change the angle so easily..the lighting and what not..can u just use it as a plugin? like i seen the xara xtreme and pro and one seemed like it was just to enhance other programs like ps

Oct 30, 2005
Neva knew how to put xara files into photoshop just found out this is my first attempt in photoshop with xara text I think its ok i noticed after i saved it the v & bottem a could of been cut better what yall think for a first try ima make it my sig till i get around to making another one
check ur dm again