x-raided's "spitten venom" greek remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
reppin_the_509 said:
how the fucc can you call him at home when he in prison, and like i said my homie did time with him, my homie says he is real and he never backed down in a fight and so on, and i aint on x's nuts, i just kno people who kno him and i only hear how he is real, and if stickin up for one yur fave artists is diccryden i bet you got sum nuts on yur chin as well, fuccin bitch ass hypocrits, everyone is a diccryder or a hater cause you bitchs over use words, everyone has an opinion, that meens even you are a diccryder and a hater according to your fucced up standards.

p.s

fuccyoutoo

peace
THe difference between you and me...is the MC's that i stand behind..I KNOW PERSONALLY homie...dont get it twisted...and that was personally directed to you...it was an over-all general statement..TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERNED...so if YUO took offense...then so be it...if the shoe fits,wear it blood....

Jun 21, 2004
reppin_the_509 said:
pay attention, x is real. he didn't even pull the trigga and he stayin in the pin cause he refused to snitch. my big homie was in the pin with him and x said "i got life insurance, smith and wesson is the company, i treat my gun better than my bitchs cause my gun will never turn on me" that is real if i ever heard real

That's real. But you know what cuzz'n? I ain't his bitch, I'm his wife... so tell me what's more real than that? And I know som' y'all got a problem with that, so if y'all can't respect that then it's whatever.

By the way, X-Filez V.3 come out on the 16th...

Sep 13, 2004
no one callin you a bitch, i don't call all lady's bitchs, just the scandolous ones, i never met you so i can't say if you scandolous, and bout you bein with x, i say congradulations, you got a playa for life, good luck on all that, i wish the best to both of you, tell x i said so. and good lookin bout that x files vol. 3. one question tho', when is x gettin out, i'm just curious. holla at me.

peace

Jun 21, 2004
509... thanks. I wasn't directing it towards you specifically, you just brought up the quote from X so I elaborated on it. It's just that I DO get hated on about the X thing from certain people. Not in real life, just on the net. People are way more respectful in real life cuz if they KNOW me and they KNOW X, then it's AUTOMATIC respect. Realistically, THIS shit has nothing to do with our real life anyway, so it don't matter too much, but it makes someone not wanna fuck wit the forum when people start trippin. It hasn't happened too much on here, but it happens, nah mean? I'm just sayin...
No offense taken by anything you said, it's all good

Dec 18, 2002
damn, sorry to hear that that shit happens...people can't distinguish between reality and some shit like this forum...they hear a cd a couple of times and think they know a person, but all they know is the rapper and then think they own a piece of him...but don't let these fools on here phase you. do yo thang, callmeontheunda.

Sep 13, 2004
see, i don't respect you because you with x, i respect you because you bein all cool on here and shit and you doin a hard job well, connecting us wit raided, and you only bein real and shit, i was just makin shure that it's clear that i aint a hater, i aint disrespectin over you bein with x, it's cool. don't let the haters get to you, it takes a hater to make the true ones shine. remmember that, and stay postin up on here.

peace