X-RAIDED'S MESSAGE TO FANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2004
Okay, my fault. I had to post seperately earlier, but it's hard to read. Here is the entire message from X:

"It's been a long time since the last time I holla'd at everybody directly. I've been under the gun, gettin my mind and my business right. So far so good on both of those.

Whatever you need to know, holla at me directly at my email address ([email protected]). I ain't too much fuccin wit this forum shit; I'm buildin my own site right now, www.unforgiveninc.com... everybody can get the real directly from me once the site is up. It's craccin as you read these words.

I got new projects comin, without question. We about to get craccin on Unforgiven Volume 1.5 RIGHT NOW; I got Loki of Siccmade doin' production coordination, so there will definitely be Lynch beats on this project and a Lynch feature. That should be pretty big. On top of that, we got Legendary Traxster doin beats, too. All the other producers are still up in the air, but we talkin about usin Speakeasy and DJ Epic... the shit's gonna be knoccin. No more Hollis, no more KG. We elevatin the game with the new shit.

I'm comin wit Unforgiven V. 2 after I release my autobiography, which is being wrapped up right now. We're tryin to do a joint deal for the book AND the CD, with Time Warner. Like I said, we ain't playin. Shit is real right now.

The X-Filez Trilogy is out now, Volumes 1 - 3. We ain't really pushin that but it's out there for anybody lookin to knocc some X shit for the time being (V. 3 will actually be out around November).

Madman Records is dead. We had too many difficulties with Madman, in that we could not reach an agreement with my MOTHER as far as getting her to sign over ownership of the name, logo and product. For whatever reason, she is not willing ot do it. My options were to keep trying, and thus waste more time, or to move forward and come anew. Obviously this has been a painful experience because I built Madman and financed it with my own money... so it's a bad situation with my mom but I'm trying to move forward. It's my MOM, cuzz; I gotta let it go and keep it movin. Everyone will understand the real when the autobio comes out. I didn't pull any punches. The book is HARD. You'll love it.

As far at T-Nutty and No Love are concerned, and any other Madman artisits; none of that is any of my concern. Niggaz gotta eat... I never expected anyone to sticc around with a label that saw its FOUNDER and biggest artist walk away from. If I wasn't willing to ride w/Madman, why should anyone expect T-Nutty or No Love to ride? They signed with Madman to ride with ME; once I left, they did their own thing, as men, and I respect that. It's all love and respect from me to them and I wish them the best. I gave them niggaz their start in the game, gave them their names... if they don't appreciate THAT, well, we know who is keepin it real and who is not. However, I see it as a matter of time needing to heal wounds. When I come bacc with the new label and the new music, I'm comin bacc for real. When I launch in 2005, I'm comin to get a deal like SHYNE'S (wacc-ass nigga@) and I'm comin to get my props in the game as the true king of the West Coast. Who can see me lyrically? Now that I got the paper for beats and a new company built that is 100% owned by me... I got the paper for REAL beats... who can stop me?

Good news; I'm gettin married! It's real shit, folks. X gettin locced down, ball and chain! (LOL) Her name is Eeezy and she's GREAT! A monster. Maybe everybody's a little confused, as far as Locahontas is concerned and whatever else; What can I say? Everything ain't always what it seems. The ONLY woman in my life, and the only woman who has any right to profess to being MY woman, is Eeezy. Get it right.

I don't have a lot of time, since I'm working on the book and all that, but I will make time to answer your questions and all that, so holla at me at the direct email. That's MY shit, so you will hear bacc from the REAL source. I've missed all you crazy muh fuccas... I just had to step bacc and get my shit together. I'm tired of muh fuccas eating off my work and actin like we cool when they actually don't even holla at me. People keep askin who I'm cool with... I ain't cool with NOBODY who ain't actually takin the time to holla at me. Period. When I'm on the scene and my name is ringin, niggas holla; when I fall bacc and do my own thing, don't nobody even holla to make sure I'm cool. Ain't that a bitch? But they on their records actin like it's all love. WTF is THAT? That's gay shit, fantasy homie shit. I don't need fake homies, I need real homies. So props to C-Bo for takin the time to holla at me. Props to Lil Cyco for takin time to holla. Props to Loki for takin the time to holla. Props to Billy Jam and Soren Baker. Props to my muh fuccin lawyers, cuzz! I got a lot of people at me, but ain't too many of them homies. Why lynch ain't holla'd at me in months? WTF Lynch is supposed to be my DUDE. But I gotta communicate with the nigga through LOKI... that is not something I respect, cuzz, but I'm doin what I gotta do to get beats for my album from Lynch. I know the fans wanna hear it and I wanna hear it too, but I don't respect the process. I'm a real nigga! I would prefer to be dealing with a nigga DIRECTLY. Whatever, though. I'm looking forward to hearing what OUR songs sound like TOO. We're making more than a few together.

As well, the reason I say I ain't too interested in fuccin with this forum is because, in all honesty, these muh fuccas ain't really showin me no love either. WTF is the purpose of fuccin with this site and this forum if ain't no love comin from it? Ain't this a so-called Network? Why ain't nobody networkin wit X? Why ain't nobody at ME like they supposed to be? You got all these niggaz that struggle to Soundscan 2000 units gettin love from The Siccness but X, a nigga moving major units in the underground, can't get no love? WTF is THAT? How many of these niggaz ever been in Vibe? Source? Or XXL? I been in ALL of them and I'll be BACC in all of 'em. LA Times? Been there. Playboy? Been there. Why the fucc The Siccness, a website that took it's name from one of MY songs and a phrase that I made popular, ain't showin X no real love? WTF is that really about?

Anyway, about The Siccness... whatever, cuzz. Whatever. I'm smashin to set up my site and ya'll can swoop through and holla at me directly, without nobody benefitting from the activity but US; me and my fans. Whoever decides to keep it real with me, whenever they figure out that there is a need to do so, I'll figure out if I wanna holla bacc based on the level of respect they approach me wit. That deal Def Jam gave bitch-ass Shyne should be a wake-up call to everyone, as far as what the fucc I'm about to do. Who got a story like MINE? Any nigga on the West, I dare you to name ONE, who got a story like MINE! And Def Jam DEFINITELY didn't pay Shyne for his RAP SKILLS! The nigga is garbage and he sounds like Big; how the fucc is HE the truth when the truth is that he sounds like another nigga? What-the-fucc-ever. Fucc Shyne, and fucc whoever don't like me saying it. I want the crown, West Coast King, and I'm comin for it. Period. Anybody who think they are a contender, I say, Get ya rhymes up, bitch; you ain't ready for Raided and you KNOW it. Niggas are still competing against rhymes I wrote 5 to 8 yrs ago... when I drop this new shit, we will give you fags another standard to chase for another 10 yrs; fake-ass MARKS.

The Nefarious X-Raided
Fucc You Too

p.s. Here's the Gangway P.O. Box, my direct physical address at the prison, and my email address. More often than not, Eeezy will send the emails to me and hit everyone with my replies whenever I got time to hit you bacc. One Love!"

Gangway Inc
PO Box 71925
Eugene, OR 97401

Anerae Brown
K-17737 D4-227
PO Box 5002
Calipatria, CA 92233

[email protected]

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
RIGHT ON X!! Say what ever needs to be said. Who can shut you up, the Government, the haters, no one apparently!! XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE supports you to the fullest. Keep bringing the pain.

- MR CEZA

Jun 21, 2004
On the emails... I will be sending them to X once a week, and then he'll respond as soon as he gets a chance. The mail takes a minute, both ways, he needs a chance to go through them and time to write back, and I need time to get his responses out there. So they WILL be read, it will just take time, feel? Anyway, the love won't go unread...

May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
callmeontheunda said:
. Anybody who think they are a contender, I say, Get ya rhymes up, bitch; you ain't ready for Raided and you KNOW it. Niggas are still competing against rhymes I wrote 5 to 8 yrs ago... when I drop this new shit, we will give you fags another standard to chase for another 10 yrs; fake-ass MARKS.

[/email][/FONT][/FONT]
real talk

Jul 1, 2004
man oh man shit keep gettin better and better! the nigga X LOC commin wit new relases and a fuccin BOOK!! awwww shit u cant fucc wit it lol. i dont kno whut i want sooner the releases or the book lol. he 1000% right about "who got a story like MINE" DONT nobody! WONT nobody ever have nothin compared to X. West Coast King fa sho folks u been had that crown. u invinted it and own the shit loc. spit nothin but real pure hot hundred and ten drgree heat mane. now that summer is over....shits REALLY bout to get hot on the west coast fa sho!!!! lol i cant wait

Sep 12, 2002
so i take it x is fuccin way down in so-cal? why is that?.....for hella long he was in nor-cal....it aint like its gon stop him from rappin an releasing shit....i mean look at this message...i hope the x and lynch full album is still under consideration......

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Why does it seem like X-Raided bitches all the time. He dont even fuck with murder dog no more so fuck that. He always calls out rappers right and left. ANd he nobody doesnt have a story like his and he wouldnt be in the situation he is in if he would have done something positive in his life. And dont give that cryning ghetto bullshit thats just an excuse.

Jun 21, 2004
Yo, why does it seem like Been Drinkin bitches all the time?

X does more positive DAILY than your buster ass mind can comprehend, but how the fuck would you know, cuz? It's not FOR YOU to know. But yo, nobody is trippin on you anyway. You a MARK and you've displayed that consistently.