X-Raided's Biggest Fan?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
I don't have all of X's shit (because I'm not buying recyled music no more, I know that ain't his fualt) but I feel that dude to the fullest................he just needs more consisent beats to go with them slick ass lines of his.............. Hold On on VIM , I felt that shit to the fullest cause I was going thru some drama at the time that dropped ...................tell your boy Gimmi Sum said stay up , STL

can I get an addy for him when he gets unlocked from the hole........can we send him music and in what form cd , tape???????????

Sep 23, 2002
all the tracks on VIM was heated but the song ppl shoulda felt him lyrically was post war syndrum. he took out alot of names and none of'em stepped up.

as for bein' his biggest fan?
that depends on what you would consider that to be.

J

J-Tha Rippah

Pinche said:
all the tracks on VIM was heated but the song ppl shoulda felt him lyrically was post war syndrum. he took out alot of names and none of'em stepped up.

as for bein' his biggest fan?
that depends on what you would consider that to be.
yeah, that all depends on what u call "biggest fan" i know im tha biggest x-man fan in my city. "it's pretty small" 14000 people. and it's pretty damn hard to cop his shit here to. gotta special order everything.

Apr 18, 2003
postwar syndrum, i feel that song. that and lord have mercy. peoples be sayin that he was turning soft cuz he had a song wit God in it, i felt that he was sayin what he feels. he dont give a fuck if people dont like what he say, i think those two songs were the siccest

fo sho. Anybody that doesnt respect Real cats who speak on real shit is a wanksta and can suck a dick up and hiccup. Nobody says Pac is soft cuz he rap about god. Shit pac was the main mufucka on some "dear lord" shit. So fucc them. They just hatin...

ps...somewhere along the line the game got twisted. Rap isnt just who can shoot who, who slang the most yola or dank, who got the most hoes. It's only felt when the nigga sayin that shit is actually doing that shit. If you feel like your on "lord have mercy" shit but you write about being hard instead...thats studio...fucc em though. it was real enough for you to feel it so X did his thang and came correct obviously. Much love

May 5, 2002
silver14209 said:
postwar syndrum, i feel that song. that and lord have mercy. peoples be sayin that he was turning soft cuz he had a song wit God in it, i felt that he was sayin what he feels. he dont give a fuck if people dont like what he say, i think those two songs were the siccest
i feel those two songs 110% probably more than his other classics.

Nov 25, 2002
lets just say X is the only rapper i loyaly support....i actually purchase his albums instead of downloadin and burnin like the rest of my music collection...lol....ironically....those CD/Tapes i have bought are also the main ones that end up missing.....