X-RAIDED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
NONE OF YA'LL CANT TELL ME YOU DIDNT FEEL MEETCHA MAKER OR WIT A MASK ON 2. OR INITIATION, THAT ALBUM WAS THA DOPEST SHIT THAT CAME OUT THAT YEAR.

Apr 18, 2003
witta mask on 2 was raw as fuck...

who did these beats:
vengence is mine
sac a indo
smoke clears
relentless
bomb guts

those some of my fav. beats there....i think hollis did them...

Sep 1, 2003
yea but overall hollis is wack now.....he did make some nice beats for x an other cats an maybe he still can

not feelin his shit anymore

i agree about initiation though....that album is hella tight

Bottom line.....we all want a NEW cd from x

shit i know i do

Jan 27, 2004
i personally think on wit a mask on 2 that it was x raideds flow that made that song fire... if someone else would of spit on it y'all would talk on how pitiful that beat was.... big hollis did come tite regularly tho.

May 13, 2002
Yea meetcha maker is real tight....im knockin it right now

about to pass out or shit cha drawz, cuz i got that fat 44 caliber magnum pointd at yo jaw

sav shit

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
vengence is mine- HOLLIS
sac a indo- HOLLIS
relentless- HOLLIS
bomb guts-HOLLIS

RELENTLESS WAS SOME OF RAIDED AND KINGPENS BEST SHIT. DEATH SENTENCE IF YOU SPEAK SHIT, SQUEEZE KLIPS IN THAT ASS NIGGA, LET MY BULLETS EAT SHIT. WHEN I BLAST TRIGGAS I HEAT SHIT, YOU BETTER ASK NIGGAS I BEEF WIT, WHEN MY HEAT SPIT ANT NO SINGLE SHOTS, ITS AUTOMATIC REPEAT SHIT!

Apr 18, 2003
"im the nigga that you cant handle, an ever nite i see the flame of death in the flame of a candle, tellin me to turn the nine on myself, but there aint enough liquor on the store shelve, to get me drunk enough contiplate suicide, you or me, who would i rather kill you decide, but keep in mind im the number one life taker xraided sendin yall niggas to meat your maker...."

hard shit right there....real shit