x-raided video???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
has raided ever done a video? or thought about doin one from behind bars? if he could make an album he could probably get a camcorder up in there. i was just trippin off how sick it would be to just see x rappin in his cell and you could just add computer effects and shit in the backround on the outside. seems like a tite idea to me

Dec 19, 2003
if he did then it would be the firs time anyone has ever done it probably. But there is a reason why no one ever did it, nobody will allow it. Altough he can make a video (just look at 2Pac, Rappin' 4 Tay etc.) but he just wont be in it.
It would be off the hook to see an X video on TV.

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
X should make a video for Hold On, mtv people would love it... if theyd use the version (chorus and beat) thats on Vengeance Is Mine... Im sure it could be a hitsong... Its exactly the type of emotional song the bitches like... really, I wish yall would try this.. plus, when the whole story about X gets out, people would love it aswell, they think 50 is hard now... If mtv would do a special on X, about why hes in jail and shit, and about the recording hes done in jail, X would blow the fuck up, I guarantee... Im actually suprised no bigass label ever made him an offer...

Dec 19, 2003
^
1. He is too real, it's much easier to take a regualr dude and hype him out than just take a REAL muthafucka and blow him up (look at 50 & the Game).
2. Shady/Aftermath pay MTV big money for airplay and what not (they got mtv & XXL Mag on lock), X just ain't got the scrilla to buy himself into the MTV channel.