X-Raided tryna get at Lynch and Phonk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2002
At 2siccaudio.com X-raided told a homie that he is trying to get back at Lynch and Phonk Beta. He also said there is no Beef between him and Lynch" Me and Lynch? I have no beef with him. I love that nigga! Thats on my nephews. Kev has been in my life forever. I wish we were in touch a little more, but thats life....I'm in the pen....at times it's hard to stay in touch with every one"

So lynch if you read this get at me @[email protected]...

It's all real. Im the cat that got that to 2Sicc. go to this link to peep some of what X had to say about Lynch and more

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.phpthreadid=50001&goto=newpost

Also, if someone talks to lynch, have him get at me. I have a message from X to him. I emailed him but aint heard shit. X is planning on getting many producers on the next project. But mainly Lynch and Beta. Also, he wants the fans to be more involved with the album. Any fan that has a beat they want to be on the next X project, email me and i'll give you my address. We will peep all of them and hopefully get a few sicc ones. so put that work in. X said much Love to y'all. Anywayz...one last thing. X is asking all the fans to write the associate warden at corcoran, cuz they threw him in the hole for bullshit. Basically, his homie got cut the fuck up, so X threw down to help him out. It was all good until some fuckin snitches tried to say it was drug related and that they were part of a drug ring and it is mexicans VS Blacks. All of that is bullshit and x is stuck. So write the warden at the address below letting him know that X makes his money from music, and support from his fans. He is not involved in any of that shit...its just rats runnin they mouth.

J.L. Cobbs (A.W.)
CSATF-SP at Corcoran
P.O. BOX 5242
Corcoran, CA 93212
Let him know your writing for Anerae Brown # K-17737

Thanx homies....if you have any questions about X or the label...get at me [email protected]http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.phpthreadid=50001&goto=newpost