X-RAIDED RARE CD? (X- MARKS THA SPOT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
You are a bitch nonfiktion. I just saw your post on the rare cd page saying you have the cd. You know you dont. You are a lying bitch that must have no friends. Don't you ever start promoting rumors About My homies you lil fucker, i will hunt you down and stuff a dick down your throat...you better take all your posts about that cd off this muthafuckin site, and dont never let me catch you lyin again. you lucky i dont run you off the siccness you little hoe. don't lie anymore. I was about to waste my time and X raideds time asking about it and you are just making shit up. dont waste my time.

That's Kaveo...E-o..lol, fuckin wit' ya C.C....I know i keep lagging on moving, but i wil be returning to the bay tommorrow. It's official...Where the party at in San Jo? Any X fans out there in the SouthBay holla back! I'll swoop through(and if he's lucky, I'll bring the homie xloc831) ...........lol...For real though wahts crackin?

lol... no doubt. Regardless of the funk i catch from cats on here for them not belieiving i am who i say i am. I will let all of yall know way ahead of time before any new Raided Cd drops. "Based on the fact that i can do that Bitch. That's on THE Blocc"lol...oh wait im not from the gardens..lol thats on MY block.. lol Much Love