X-Raided - Psychotic Activity Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
You don't care it's over the phone though?!?!? Come on man, ofcourse we would love to hear Raided ripping tracks in a studio other than over a phone! I get what your saying 100% but if he was out & bringing the same shit into a studio, it would be a serious topic & would/should get recognition.
Well yea of course id rather it be studio quality but im just sayin, x has proven that he can still make good music over the phone... So i would still fuck with it. Its not like i think x is trying to sell me low quality music just to be a cheapass and swindle me like king george lol...

Aug 11, 2006
I've listened to X's music since I had Psycho Active on cassette in my walkman walking to Jr high.. I've also bought everything since..

That man has a better work ethic than most people making music. Hopefully when he gets released he keeps that drive and that energy.

Like above.. I don't know the dude.. but for some reason it makes me happy to know he's getting released.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
He hit parole board in 2012. They gave him a list of things to accomplish before his next hearing in Jan 2016. Vocational training, computer classes, etc. He described it to me as like a contract almost. If he holds up his end he gets out.

There's also a new law called SB260 which, among other things, encourages the parole board to treat juvenile offenders differently. Less strictly. X was 17 when it went down.

Apr 18, 2003
He hit parole board in 2012. They gave him a list of things to accomplish before his next hearing in Jan 2016. Vocational training, computer classes, etc. He described it to me as like a contract almost. If he holds up his end he gets out.

There's also a new law called SB260 which, among other things, encourages the parole board to treat juvenile offenders differently. Less strictly. X was 17 when it went down.
well shit i hope dude gets out, hes been down what like 20??? then again thats 2 years away and anything can happen in those 2 years especially on a 4 yard. (did he ever get down to level 3?)