X-Raided on C-Bo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
More from Raided:

The song that they used to arrest C-Bo was Deadly Game, which I wrote and taught to him. He was my celly at the reception center and he heard me spittin the song and liked it. He asked me for it and I gave it to him. It was to be used on Unforgiven 1, but I felt like C-Bo was about to explode, he was fresh off killin it with Pac on All Eyes On Me, and he promised to take care of me while I was down. I didn’t know if I would ever be able to make any more music at the time, so I gave him my entire rhyme book and he used a lot of different things from it. But, as far as that song that C-Bo was arrested for making, I wrote every word of it. It was an X-Raided song that C-Bo recorded, not a song I wrote for C-Bo. Like I said before, if you do the research before you just say Negro Please, you would know that I speak the truth. I don’t know what else y’all would want from a nig@a in this game. I’m being honest with you.

Full new article here: http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?p=4184043#post4184043

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
^^^exactly..what is your real point 4 posting this shit....it's good information but if you are trying 2 discredit Bo or something it's not working....& 2 correct one of X's statements...Bo was arrested 4 the album content not 4 a song....i've never seen anybody get criminal charges 4 a song but it was part of his parole agreement that he wouldn't verbally attacc authorities....with all that being said....FUCC THE POLICE....& FREE X-RAIDED!!!100

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'm just postig it because it is C-Bo related. I'm not tryin to say anything. That's why I'm not commenting on it. I just thought that people might find it interesting to read. That is all.

I am a fan of C-Bo and X-Raided and don't let my music taste get influenced by their private life.

Dec 3, 2003
JUS LIK U FELT THA NEED 2 BRING THA TRUTH 2 LIGHT BOUT YUK, RAIDED FELT THA SAME WAY. LIK U SAID ITS ALL GOOD INFO 4 US FANS & OF COURSE U GONNA DISAGREE WITH SUM THANGZ BCUZ BO IS UR MAIN NIGGA, BO WOULD PROB DISAGREE TOO BUT HE SAID NOTHIN DISRESPECTFUL BOUT BO IMO

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I DIDN'T SAY X SAID ANYTHING DISRESPECTFUL...I KNOW HIM WAY BETTER THAN ALL YOU GUYS.....HE IS MY NIG.....I WAS ASKING THE POSTER OF THE THREAD IF HE HAD A MOTIVE..I'M USED 2 PEOPLE TRYING 2 HATE ON BO WITH INVALID POINTS SO MAYBE I HOPPED ON THE DEFENSE BUT...IT IS WHAT IT IS.THE SICCNESS

Sep 10, 2002
Bo and Tay gotta be like "Got Damn! Will this shit ever stop?!" I know it gotta be hard but maybe ya'll niggaz could take all this as a compliment for how bad people want the music. Thats why everybody bickering. U drop that bomb shit(which the way u was talkin i figure u two will) and see all the hate turn into nut ridin again.

Dec 3, 2003
TAY I WASN'T IMPLY'N THAT U SAID THAT. I WAS SAY'N FROM READ'N THAT, I DIDN'T THINK RAIDED SAID ANYTHANG DISRESPECTFUL ABOUT BO OR ANYBODY ELSE. I WASN'T TALK'N DOWN ON U EITHA, I RESPECT EVRYTHANG U DO'N MAYNE & IMMA SUPPORT WHATEVA U DO HOMIE. I'M SURPRISED U STILL GET ON HERE WITH ALL DEZ CLOWNZ TALK'N OUTRIGHT KRAZY ALL DAY EVRYDAY. KEEP DO'N YA THUG THANG MAYNE

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I WAS ASKING THE POSTER OF THE THREAD IF HE HAD A MOTIVE..I'M USED 2 PEOPLE TRYING 2 HATE ON BO WITH INVALID POINTS SO MAYBE I HOPPED ON THE DEFENSE BUT...IT IS WHAT IT IS.THE SICCNESS

I just posted something X-Raided said without commenting on it. Like I said, both of em two of my fav rappers and I copped all their CDs (you included Tay lol).

If you want me to I delete it. I just thought, that I give you or Bo the chance to speak on it by posting it. Wasn't trying to discredit anybody.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
Really who gives a fuck that X-Raided wrote some shit for C-Bo or Killa Tay. C-Bo got where he is because of C-Bo. Killa Tay got where he is because of Killa Tay. Muthaphukaz act like "Deadly Game" was a multi platinum single with millions of radio plays and the #1 video in america.

I respect X-Raided and his legacy and his talent. And I can understand that him being locked up, he missed out on a lot of shit. He feels like he didn't get the respect and fortune that he should have. And really he did miss out on a lot of shit, but that ain't got shit to do with C-Bo.

C-Bo made a name for C-Bo. He put in the work and he captilized off of it. He made the right choices and he benefited from them. He also took some losses as well.

I wish X-Raided plenty of success and peace of mind. But all I got from his letter was him venting due to frustration and him not capitilizing on his music.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I NOTICED SOMETIMES TAKE MY POSTS WRONG LIKE I'M TRIPPIN BUT I'M JUST A HARSH KIND OF PERSON....THE SICCNESS DOESN'T BOTHER ME...IT'S ACTUALLY ENTERTAINING SOMETIMES & IT'S GOOD 4 ME CUZ I GET 2 SEE AND HEAR WHAT FANS REALLY FEEL INSTEAD OF JUST MEETING THEM AFTER A SHOW OR SOMETHING WHEN THEY WANT AN AUTOGRAPH...I'M A DOWN 2 EARTH PERSON & SO IS BO.....I'M SURE HIM & RAIDED ARE GOOD & BEING INSIDE MAYBE HE FEELS A SENSE OF NEGLECT.....BUT BO DIDN'T BLOW UP OFF OF DEADLY GAME THE SONG....BOTH MEN SHOULD BE HONORED....I JUST SEE ALL THESE POSTS GO NEGATIVE WHEN I FEEL THERE ARE OTHER (HELPFUL) THINGS THAT CAN BE DISCUSSED....100

Sep 10, 2002
I dont think u record and then save conversations between u and one of yo homies. I dont know, maybe they didnt have a contract done for X's services or somethin.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IT WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF....IF X WAS OUT HE WOULD BE BANGIN THE MOB WITH US & ALL THIS SENTIMENTAL SHIT WOULDN'T EVEN COME INTO PLAY...I DON'T THINK HIS COMMENTS WERE DIRECTED AT ANYBODY IN GENERAL 2 CREATE NEGATIVITY....BUT MY NIGGA BEEN IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST 4 A LONG TIME NOW....WE ALL STILL LOVE HIM THE SAME BUT OF COURSE HE CAN'T SEE THAT FROM WHERE HE'S SITTIN.

Feb 14, 2004
@ KILLA
I NOTICED HE MENTIOND YOU ALOT
IN THAT LETTER 2 LYNCH
HOW ABOUT THAT OPEN INVENTATION 2 COLLAB W WHO EVER
DID YOU CONSIDER THAT

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
IT WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF....IF X WAS OUT HE WOULD BE BANGIN THE MOB WITH US & ALL THIS SENTIMENTAL SHIT WOULDN'T EVEN COME INTO PLAY...I DON'T THINK HIS COMMENTS WERE DIRECTED AT ANYBODY IN GENERAL 2 CREATE NEGATIVITY....BUT MY NIGGA BEEN IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST 4 A LONG TIME NOW....WE ALL STILL LOVE HIM THE SAME BUT OF COURSE HE CAN'T SEE THAT FROM WHERE HE'S SITTIN.
Man if X was on The Mob that shit would be dope as fuck!