X-Raided & Macklemore

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Because you come on the website and there isnt shit about madesicc or bleezo sav sicc or any other worthwhile shit but people talkin about macklemore

Props: Filthy_Rich
Oct 19, 2008
There was a thread he said lynchs name in a flow, I seen it here so it's a #fact

Hope a group album will see the light of day...maybe he the one to get lynch n raided to get on a full album together

Props: Filthy_Rich

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Because you come on the website and there isnt shit about madesicc or bleezo sav sicc or any other worthwhile shit but people talkin about macklemore
The thread is about X-Raided. Thought his fans would want to know that the one of the biggest names in hip hop mentioned him. Shows how muh influence he's had on the game.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
I can dig it.

"when momma left me home and went out, I doggystyled the baby sitter. with bitches i get the pick of the litter, get it? But i don't kill the vagina i'm a tonsil miner, i know more about a woman's head than a milliner. a harder hitter like pasado, jorge. drivin' a porche wit a superchicken name porshay, ever gave a fuck what whore say, i put a condom on, put it in her, 'cause hello its fourplay. I told her "you can have it your way". she asked to eat it, so i let her suck it, drink it, gourmet. homie i make your wife a divorcée. skinny jeans really? could you be any more gay"

Last edited:
Props: fillyacup