X-Raided Gettin Out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2005
I've been hearin rumors of raided bieng found inoccent and somebody confessed to the crime and he suppose to be gettin out and payed for his time of bieng locked up . Wut yall know about that.

Apr 25, 2002
found innocent>? paid for his time? haha naw patna i highly doubt that..considerin X even admitted himself bein present when it went down..he might get out with time served cuz he wasnt the shooter..thats about it

Jul 1, 2004
i think thas whut he meant by paid for his time.-time served. thas how i took it. hopefully he does get out cuz i been listenin to X since 92 when i was a young ass kid lol. still young but i mean LITTLE lol
best wishes.....

Apr 6, 2004
Mtown Criminal said:
found innocent>? paid for his time? haha naw patna i highly doubt that..considerin X even admitted himself bein present when it went down..he might get out with time served cuz he wasnt the shooter..thats about it
But if someone else admits to the crime of shooting ol' girl, Raided will walk. I'm not sure all that raided was convicted for; murder in the first, gang related homicide. But. if someone else takes responcibillitie for the murder, they CAN NOT re-try X. Basically since they convicted him of murder 13+ years ago, they cannot re-try him as an exessory or aiding and abbeding to the REAL defendent.

Bottom line - if someone else is convicted of the chrime of killing Old Lady Hariss, Raided's record will be expunged.

Jul 27, 2005
That would be a Great Step for the WEST COAST to have X-RAIDED released from Prison. I mean, Raided is heated as fuck over the Phone and whatever way he does his music. Just Imagine him in a Studio! The world will get Shitted on Lyrically.

Jun 21, 2004
We got a law firm that will basically close down to work on his appeal (that's how we have to do this), but we need to raise the money first. Mid-six digits. That's bank, but we can do it once we get these new albums out.

May 3, 2002
callmeontheunda said:
We got a law firm that will basically close down to work on his appeal (that's how we have to do this), but we need to raise the money first. Mid-six digits. That's bank, but we can do it once we get these new albums out.
Good to hear that, sucks about how much money yall need. hope he gets out as soon as he can. Drop those albums, i know that should diffenatley help yall out.