X-RAIDED FREESTYLE JUST HIM!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
livinlocnda805 said:
is this freestyle tha same one he did with luni over the phone?
ya i remember there were hella fools on the line. that was the same freestyle only they put xraided on the recent one as him only along with the siccness radio. the one posted a long while ago was X and luni going back and forth. same verse x spits on this one is on the other one.

May 13, 2002
Can anyone hook up the mp3 version on a good server ? or send it to folks on aim or somethin ??

shit we been through this back an forth...

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Soaked Dogg said:
SHIT I GOTTA INSTALL THAT FUCCIN REALPLAYER CRAP

BITCH BITCH BITCH thats all fools on the siccness is good at. you bitch when you cant find the x freestyle and you still bitch when someone posts it. so if your hungry and i say go to the fridge there is some shit in there you can eat you gonna be like "aww man i gotta get up and walk all the way over there"

Sep 23, 2002
good shit

on the original version luni was singin' a hook for another song or some shit and they had to keep stoppin' the tape. and luni fucked up his freestyle at the end and quit. X just came wit it on all accounts. outshined all of'em even tho it wasnt about that. and it was first put up as 'X vs Luni freestyle battle' but it wasnt a battle.

good work @ 831

Sep 23, 2002
now thats some good news.

X gonna grace us wit some more savage shit. if its another trip down the mortal kombat road again it should be crucial