X-Raided EP -- The ETERNALLY UNFORGIVEN Project -- BLOC STAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
What some of y'all don't get is imo, that we (as the hardcore fans) would buy anything that X would drop without even seeing a cover.

The problem for me is, that he could maybe sell more with a different cover. Kids goin to a store and only having money for one or two CDs might choose another album just because it "looks better". That takes money away from getting X outta prison.
I see what you are saying man. But the true fans are going to copp. You are right though about these little niggaz. They would buy an album just cause it had a better looking cover now a days. Which alot of these kids don't even have no business listening to rap anyways cause all they wanna hear is radio cuts and what's on BET. I stopped watching videos a long time ago. I listen to Gangsta Rap not that ole watered down booty popin music.

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
Honestly I dont give a fuck about the cover, I might look at it for two seconds and then its going in my cd case where it will collect dust for years to come then the cd will be ripped to mp3 form to my computer then from there will be dragged to my ITUNES where i will be copying it to my IPOD at which point i really wont give a shit cause i will be dumpin the new X-RAIDED in the ride hooked up to my beat. lolol
CO-SIGN

Feb 14, 2004
well i saw this at the store today when i was picking up Tech's new shit. i wasn't sure if i should buy it or not. it only had 8 tracks on it. did anyone hear it yet? is it worth 20 bones?

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
You know i dont know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but I just had a chance to soak up "The Legend Of Ice Cold" and I must say it reminds me alot of MAC - SLOW YA ROLL. Only alot more RAW and GRAPHIC. That shit defenitly has to be the best track to me on the album. When i finally listened to the lyrics on this track(turned down the bass lol) I was like awwwwwwwww man fuckin sick and yes SICK not SICC lol. "Ice Cold" if he was a real person in real life would have been a sick son of a bitch for real. But the track was tight.