x-raided doc.umentary?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2002
yo,i think they should do a documentary on x-raided mayne.shit fucc all this fake rap movies coming out now dayz. yo raided story is fucckin true life shit mayne no fakeing. whut ya'll think they should make this shit happen

Dec 21, 2002
Gizmo said:
What story you mean?

The outside life or Prison?

both. how he got into the garden blocc crips,everything.the trial whut he wuz going through threw the trial. prison life. o and freestyles if ene can be found that be sicc. fucc basically ene footage they can find of him.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Hmmm If BET did it, it would be on Testimony and would sound something like THIS WEEK AN ALL NEW TESTIMONY WITH X-RAIDED the man behind the bars. And if VH1 did it, it would be BEHIND THE MUSIC ON X-RAIDED his music and his voice exposed plus an inside look on the life of him in prison. If mtv did it, it would be on mtv diary and would be like YOU THINK YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA THIS IS THE DIARY OF X-RAIDED. Over all I think it would be good but not much you could tell that most of his fans do not already know. All it would do is start drama with the older folks out there that dislike his music and call him a murder. Then the Family who lost the mother that had the involvement with X would just get all heated that they are doing a story on him. Plus you know damn well mtv or bet or even vh1 would conclude the damn documentary by saying NOW THE MAN SITS IN JAIL TAKING IT DAY BY DAY PONDERING THE DAY THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM NOT COMMMITING THESE CRIMES WILL EVER COME OUT OR IF HE WILL LIVE A LIFE OF SOLITUDE BASED ON MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE WITH PREMEDITATED. Then all that would do is make the victims family even more heated. If you ask me I would have to say It would be good to watch but bad for the reasons I stated above.

Dec 21, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
Hmmm If BET did it, it would be on Testimony and would sound something like THIS WEEK AN ALL NEW TESTIMONY WITH X-RAIDED the man behind the bars. And if VH1 did it, it would be BEHIND THE MUSIC ON X-RAIDED his music and his voice exposed plus an inside look on the life of him in prison. If mtv did it, it would be on mtv diary and would be like YOU THINK YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA THIS IS THE DIARY OF X-RAIDED. Over all I think it would be good but not much you could tell that most of his fans do not already know. All it would do is start drama with the older folks out there that dislike his music and call him a murder. Then the Family who lost the mother that had the involvement with X would just get all heated that they are doing a story on him. Plus you know damn well mtv or bet or even vh1 would conclude the damn documentary by saying NOW THE MAN SITS IN JAIL TAKING IT DAY BY DAY PONDERING THE DAY THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM NOT COMMMITING THESE CRIMES WILL EVER COME OUT OR IF HE WILL LIVE A LIFE OF SOLITUDE BASED ON MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE WITH PREMEDITATED. Then all that would do is make the victims family even more heated. If you ask me I would have to say It would be good to watch but bad for the reasons I stated above. [/QUOTE

^^^ true dat but who the fucc watches mtv or vh1 shit even bet is starting to succ. am talking about a straight to video movie due

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^^Ohh my bad, In any case A movie wouldnt make me change my view much besides taking out all the mtv and bet and vh1 talk I did. Me being X-Raideds biggest fan having every single one of his albums to date(including the 2 bootlegs and the 2 XRAIDED PRESENTS cds) I just think there is only so much you can tell without starting drama.