X-Raided - DEADLY GAME vs IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
These two cds ARE NOT!! exactly the same. First thing is this cd is not called IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK. It is called THESE WALLS CAN TALK The production on this cd is cleaner than DEADLY GAME. You can hear X-Raided so much better on this cd. The next thing I noticed is that DEADLY GAME has 15 tracks and THESE WALLS CAN TALK has only 14. DEADLY GAME has NEFARIOUS REMIX and THESE WALLS CAN TALK DOES NOT. I still bought both of them just to say I have the ultimate xraided collection.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
It's put out by Bubble Up Records. That is what it says. This cd and deadly game both didnt have shit to do with x-raided. They are both almost the same BOOTLEG shit. The Deadly game cd was released by THE DISTRIBUTION CENTER though.

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Tracklisting: (I think all these are right, I apologize if I made a mistake)

1) "Intro"
2) "Fee Fee" (Deadly Game from Til My Casket Drops with X-Raided's voice)
3) "Gamer" (Hellraizer remix) ft. Young Droop, Maniac
4) "Retlektionz" (Trial by Fury remix)
5) "Interlude" (True Colors/Heated)
6) "Superior Court vs." (Incarcerated) OG from Speak of the Devil
7) "Laced Up" (Check Yo Bitch interlude pt.2)
8) "Mis-Judged" (Macaframa remix)
9) "OMM" (Nafarious) OG version
10)"You Hate Me" (Mamma's Pride and Joy remix)
11)"Killa Instinct" (Misanthropy remix)
12)"Interlude" (Use Yo Nina remix) ft. Da Misses
13)"Dear Mama" (Ready for War) OG version
14)"These Walls Can Talk" (Death at Your Door) intrumental
15)"Outro" (Nefarious remix)

Hope that helped out folks. I'ma do a review of it soon, so be on the lookout.

Late!

May 22, 2002
*lol* @Mr. Freeze
I dont know who jails in usa r, but in germany...iz like u a king or sumthin......u can borrow books from the library, choose what to eat and make ur high school

May 6, 2002
Str8MrE said:

Its still old tracks. Just like Deadly Game.
thats what i'm sayin, aint no new songs, i dont care how much clearer that shit is, aint no new tracks so its the same damn shit!:angry:

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
some people do not care which is cool but me personally I like to own all the X-Raided shit that comes out regardless who put it out. Just like I know people who own all the Brotha Lynch shit including the Apearences and virus shit.