X-Raided Comments on STUFF....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2003
Well, Me n X been writin 2 each other for a lil bit now n he answered some of my questions and some of yours that some of ya asked..., thought I'd post em up for yall...heres some I asked him for now>

What kind of music you enjoy listening to? Any specific artists?

"What kind of music I like? Whatever bumps, I'm all over the place...Rap, Rock, R&B....I like good music, Queens of the Stone Age, Nirvana, Talib Kweli, but too many to be naming."

Any Books you enjoy readin? I remember you saying you like Excorcist on your Site.

"I read any book that doesn't suck! I've never read exorcist though...that's not true. ummm, I like Sidney Sheldon, Robert Ludlum, whatever, you know? James patterson and Thomas Harrison are really good too.

What are your thoughts on Tupac...what do you think of him and do you enjoy his music?

"2pac? I mean he was the man, I respect everything he accoplished and I certainly know how hard it is to smash the game like he did."

I'll have a couple more later....gotta get the other letters from my house...not there rite now :eek:

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
dogg, alot of west caost artists just say they like pac cuz pac was a big thing for the west, maybe he wanted some deeper insight on him

Sep 5, 2003
Here are the rest......

I saw that Misanthropy Tattoo you had on your back, any other tattoos you got.....?

"Tats? Man i've got about 20 total....I'm hit up."

Do you have any specific authors that write poetry? If so, have you read maya Angelou or Shakespeare?

"Yeah I've read maya Angelou, I'm also a fan of Edgar Allen Poe, Shakespeare, I've read his work but I am not a fan. Wasn't my zone, however good it is."

Whats all this going on with shyne? Is there a really a beef between you 2?

"Me and Shyne: No beef, small misunderstanding of an interview that was misinterpertated, A mutual associate took care of it.

I asked him about a question on here that was asked a while back, someone askin who X was talkin bout on My Family with Luni o sumtin...he said he was rappin this:

"Young Meek can suck a fat dick, cuz he got on the stand and testified, young meek is a RAT Snitch, you better understand and reconize, when my niggas see you, they gonna grab the gat, spark it and spray ya'll, and when ot comes down to family, nigga, fuck Black Market AND awol"

Who inspires you to do what you do and how how you do it?

"Who Inspires me? To do what I do? who COULD?! No one has ever done what I do, the way I do it, EVER, it will be acknowledged eventually, At this point, I'm inspired by the disclaim of stagnation. I push becuz it feels better than BEING pushed. Real talk."

Jun 21, 2002
Yup, always interesting to hear Raided's outlook on things.

I want to read his book!!!!!!

And I'm not surprised he likes Edgar Allan Poe. He always been on the darker side of things.