X-raided/Brotha Lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2002
Y'all heard the song "Why Do They Die" by X-raided off his"...And He Shall Appear" compilation album?
Well does anyone know if the track "That's Why They Die" by Brotha Lynch off the Black Market release is related to it?

Not that I'd buy any Brotha Lynch albums released off BM or anything....:rolleyes:

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
4tseven said:
I think tha Black Market Lynch shit was off tha Hook!
Loaded Season of da sicc best of blackmarket 24deep that was some of tha BEST shit commin from Lynch.

YEAH BUT NOT THAT OLD ASS RECYCLED SHIT, CED IS MUTHAFUCC'N' THEIF. LYNCH NEEDS TO HANDLE THAT NIGGA FOR REAL, CUZ IF IT WERE ME THAT PUNK WOULD'VE BEEN DEALT WITH YEARS AGO.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
YOUNGNUTT said:
YEAH BUT NOT THAT OLD ASS RECYCLED SHIT, CED IS MUTHAFUCC'N' THEIF. LYNCH NEEDS TO HANDLE THAT NIGGA FOR REAL, CUZ IF IT WERE ME THAT PUNK WOULD'VE BEEN DEALT WITH YEARS AGO.
You R A dick rider mind your own biznezz and it ain't U so shut tha FUCK up!

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
damn....

from the looks of it...this is about the 7th post ive seen with a bunch of little ass kids talkin bout dicc ridin lynch, fucc im requestin a moderator for this shit.....damn, folx be talkin out they ass, dont even make a single penny, lynch's popularity is cause of his muzicc, if all y'all MuthaPhucas seen your fav. artist posting on this shit you would be a daily news reporter all up in they ass hole, dont talk shit if you dont know shit....~out~