X-Raided & Brotha Lynch Hung

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
It's gotten to the point where I have no interest in anything lynch is involved with.
I know he still got them spitz, jus trips me out how weak his new material is

I used to cop lynch material off top weather comps/Lps (remember back mid/late 90s 00, if u had a lynch feat /solo 99% that was the shit...

Now i dont even download that shit seems like a waste....lyrics like a skip'n record

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Lynch needs to rap like he did on c-bos shit, Rollin thru the hood and addicted. That was clean to me. But other than that, im about fed up with lynch. Seranading juggaloes, wearing masks and genuinely being a shell of his former self isnt the business. Lets hope x gets him hyped to do something that can get the old heads back on board.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I know he still got them spitz, jus trips me out how weak his new material is

I used to cop lynch material off top weather comps/Lps (remember back mid/late 90s 00, if u had a lynch feat /solo 99% that was the shit...

Now i dont even download that shit seems like a waste....lyrics like a skip'n record
thats real, i remember mid-late 90's seeing a cd with a featuring brotha lynch sticker would instantly be a purchase..

cant say the same now days