X-RAIDED Beats Since Unforgiven

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2005
Something is definitely bothering me about the X-Raided CD's since Unforgiven. All the beats are absolute garbage and sound the same. The reason why Unforgiven was so successful and considered a classic was because of that original sound. Those beats with X-Raided lyrics, and him being behind bars was a no brainer. That is why everyone gets so excited when a new Unforgiven is coming out. They want that sound. Those beats were the rawest and hardest I have ever heard. Why change?? Let me guess, because you have to evolve? Well, to simply put it, that is a stupid answer. Changing the original Unforgiven sound was a bad business decision, and bad for his fans. Whoever is producing X-Raided's music, listen to Unforgiven. I truly believe that is what his fans want. With all of the albums that have come out, its sad that we didn't get another Unforgiven. You should get the original producers for the next album. The original was a classic, why not try and out do it? Seriously, get the original producers. I bet you it would be the best selling album since the original Unforgiven.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
deal with it...

even filthy will tell you he's improving on x-raided's sound...filthy and leviathan got knoccs homie, ur trippin.

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
AFTER UNFORGIVEN NEFARIOUS WAS 2 ME HIS BEST SHIIT....VENGEANCE IS MINE MAD MAN ERA HE WAS SPITTN. HE CAME BACK WITH BLOC STAR NOW HE HAS A NEW SOUND BUT ITS COMIN AROUND ITS A NEW ERA. THE IGNITION WITH LOKI IS HARD AS WELL AS HIS LAST 2 ALBUMS.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
The beats lately are pretty shitty. but i wouldnt go as far back as Unforgiven. Deadly Game had great beats i thought . Eternally Unforgiven good beats , Unforgiven 2 the beats were a lil different but they was cool.but yeah the only answer you gonna get is "oh the music has to evolve blah blah " stupid answer .

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
Something is definitely bothering me about the X-Raided CD's since Unforgiven. All the beats are absolute garbage and sound the same. The reason why Unforgiven was so successful and considered a classic was because of that original sound. Those beats with X-Raided lyrics, and him being behind bars was a no brainer. That is why everyone gets so excited when a new Unforgiven is coming out. They want that sound. Those beats were the rawest and hardest I have ever heard. Why change?? Let me guess, because you have to evolve? Well, to simply put it, that is a stupid answer. Changing the original Unforgiven sound was a bad business decision, and bad for his fans. Whoever is producing X-Raided's music, listen to Unforgiven. I truly believe that is what his fans want. With all of the albums that have come out, its sad that we didn't get another Unforgiven. You should get the original producers for the next album. The original was a classic, why not try and out do it? Seriously, get the original producers. I bet you it would be the best selling album since the original Unforgiven.

I agree. His beats now a days are just utter garbage it's a shame.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
his best produced and well put together album is "xorsist" by a long shot...straight west coast sacramento gangsta shit

I agree to a point with the new production but filthy rich is getting better for sho and the other dude is pretty good...just my 2 cents

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
wow....seriously yall?
im really suprised to read this cause i though Rich and Leviathan brought new life to X's music...its the best its been in a LONG time...and true, some folks are stuck n the past with music, because something we cant stop is evolution

of people....of music....and of the world...

i miss 1994 - 2000 as well...but times have changed

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
I agree with many points in here.

IMO, X's new stuff just doesn't sound like 'X-Raided' to me, simple as that. Sure, it's him rapping (and he spits fire on some tracks) but it's just not why I ever got into X-Raided, the whole sound is way different. As i said, that's my opinion.

I'll put it this way, if his recent albums were his first albums, I doubt I ever would have gotten into his music. No disrespect to Rich or the other producers, I'm just being honest.

I truly hope when I listen to X's forthcoming albums I am brought back to why I loved buying and bumping his albums in the first place.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
These rappers and producers are afraid of the past like it's the fucking plague. Lets face it, from Xorcist to Speak of da Devil, the beats were nothing alike, yet both albums are dope. Hmm...

Big Hollis beats are on some mainstream garbage. He wouldn't contribute to anything now.

There are absolutely 0 producers left with integrity in respect to a quality sound. That's how low the bar has sunk.

Aug 17, 2011
i have to disagree...that boy filthy is puttin out some quality production and has been improvin' with every release. "sacramentally disturbed" was dope, and while a couple songs coulda been replaced, there are more than enough bangers on the abum to consider it a quality effort. anyways, i'm confident that x will give the loyals what they want with "xorcist 2"...i know filthy is gunna keep that "xorcist" album fresh in his deck for when he's ready to begin production on that one, and we all know ripgut x is untouchable. the whole album can be done over the phone just like the og, and as long as the mixing is done like the og, this will be the album that wins the old school x fans back...potential classic. in the mean time, quit sleep & keep bumpin that "sacramentally disturbed".

-L.A.M.B

May 4, 2002
i have to agree with the beats. i just recently put "newer" x-raided albums on my iphone and i am constantly skipping those songs. VIM and albums before are in constant rotation

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
i have to disagree...that boy filthy is puttin out some quality production and has been improvin' with every release. "sacramentally disturbed" was dope, and while a couple songs coulda been replaced, there are more than enough bangers on the abum to consider it a quality effort. anyways, i'm confident that x will give the loyals what they want with "xorcist 2"...i know filthy is gunna keep that "xorcist" album fresh in his deck for when he's ready to begin production on that one, and we all know ripgut x is untouchable. the whole album can be done over the phone just like the og, and as long as the mixing is done like the og, this will be the album that wins the old school x fans back...potential classic. in the mean time, quit sleep & keep bumpin that "sacramentally disturbed".

-L.A.M.B
i think Sacrifice was supposed to be kinda like Xorcist 2 n its Psycho Active 2 comin next i believe