X-Raided and Lynch not friends?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Ok I don't know how true this is but when the question was asked to C-LIM why he dissed lynch on X-Raideds new shit cause everyone thought that would piss X-Raided off, C-Lim Responded with, "HUH FROM WHAT I HEARD X-RAIDED SAID LYNCH IS DEAD TO HIM"

Anyone the the REAL TRUTH on this issue??

Apr 25, 2002
yeah supposedly lynch tripped on raided's foot at recess while they were playing kickball and raided told mrs krebopple and lynch got detention. i'm pretty sure they're not friends anymore.

:devious:

May 27, 2002
lmao^^^

no on SEASON lynch was talkin about his dead homies and he said "that nigga x, he alive but its like he dead you know" and so X made the song "i aint dead yet" off xorcist talkin abuot his relationship with lynch and sicx

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Lynch is like raideds big brother, them fools go back so far, its a relationship that no matter what happens they will love each other like brothers, real friendships never die. Sure there might be times of tension, or even blind hate, but they will always forgive each other.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
These threads are gettin so stupid.Why don't you start buying underground music,and then you would see that inside of X-Raided's Initiaton Comp.,you would see he gives Lynch nothing but love inside the insert.

Also C-Lim said in another post that those to have no problems.

DAM:confused:

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Wassupp.
@BAMMER. Raideds mom wrote the inside booklet.
I dunno about them, but I do no that lynch needs too try and bring some shit out cuz raided is still doing his thizzle regardless. Sav out...

May 7, 2002
can anyone explain to me

ok i waz listening ta tha initation last night and

that song where x-ripz all three verses on consider me dead

waz that directed at lynch?

i know lynch and x-loc both but subliminal messages in there musicc so i can pen point if it dose or dosent

holla anyone wit info