X-RAIDED AND A DAT???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Venomous said:
Man first off..Im the biggest raided fan in SAC!! Only 7 years? Ive been a fan of RAIDED back since 92. He dont spitt acapella like you think. If you really listen to RAIDED you can hear "claping" sounds in the back ground. It helps him time his lyrics to the beat. On some songs its really noticable.It also helps them sync the lyrics to the beat when they mix it.

Man I was hopin someone besides me knew that. X also snaps his fingers together, you can hear this on his speak of the devil cd.

Oct 13, 2002
yeah sometimes it seems like you can here echos a little bit too. Also on fatal blow if you listin to when it starts and the first yeah its like he messes up. Its cool though i guess thats how it goes when your recording in your cell.

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
MKLG1207DIEGO said:
I heard about him recording and making his music...is that someone snuck a recorder in for him..and he recorded while he was smahin on the beat while he was on the phone listening.Usaully whenever his producers from blackmarket came to visit they would hook it up.
One of the Deps Snuck him in A Digital Hand Held Voice Recorder And He Listens to the Beat over the Phone. One of The Big Homeys Was locked up Wit him a Few Years Back.

Jun 23, 2004
Those Claps are not X actually clapping. It's called a Metronome and thats what he uses as a guide most of the time. A lot of people use the Metronome. People in Piano and Keyboard use it so they stay on that clapping rhythym. On kick it 2 nite I think X Raided says some shit like, "ME and Baby Girl Clickin Like a Metronome".

Mar 13, 2005
No shit

If you look at my post..I said he uses it to keep timing (clapping). My drum machine has a metronome. But Raided doesnt have that luxary. My guess is that he has a dude in a cell with him keeping beat while he records on dat or whatever. I make rap and Ive been to prison. What he does is amazing. Some people think "Oh hes in prison he has nothing else to do." But its loud in there, hard to concentrate. And just the atmosphere in there would take my motovaition away. The haters..the cops..peckerwoods..cell searches....lockdown, nothing but hard times. Not only that..he records like 3 verses to a song...chorus, and backs up each verse on a separate
track. And think about all the songs dudes made? Im sure there is alot of material he scraps. And when he record his tracks it might be in the early A.M to avoid all the chatter. Or on a job detail where he is away from main populaition. do you remember the Unforgivin albulm cover? Think about the pull he has to get a camera for that. Someone who run the photo ducats. The pic looks like it was takin in his cell with a blanket drapped from the top bunk for his background(dark gray wool blanket). Shit ive been to folsom..I got searched coming back from chow all the time. Come back from the yard to find your cell tore up. So THATS why I have SO much respect for raided.

Jun 21, 2004
Funny how e'body knows how X does things, huh? LMAO

Filthy Rich... this is E... Eh, your last letter was lost in a shuffle when they moved X the last time. I'm resending it... and I dug some of those beats you sent, loc