X-RAIDED AND A DAT???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
IGHT I KNO RAIDED USES A "DAT" BUT CAN SOME1 EXPLAIN TO ME HOW HE HEARS THE BEAT? R DOES HE JUST DROP DA ACAPELLAS AND THE PRODUCERS ADD THE BEATS AND INSTRUMENTS???...IM JUST TRYING TO KNOW HOW HE DOES HIS MUSIC...GONE

Feb 23, 2005
From what I heard about him recording and making his music...is that someone snuck a recorder in for him..and he recorded while he was smahin on the beat while he was on the phone listening.Usaully whenever his producers from blackmarket came to visit they would hook it up.

Jan 31, 2005
I hurd the same thang Babe Reg told me X listens to the Beat over the phone then pounds the beat in the cell then rights around what he hurd over the phone and hurd that a gurd snuck a dat for Big X loc

Feb 23, 2005
WELL I NO AND EVERYBODY ELSE NO'S THAT NIGGA X IS THE HARDEST RAPPER ALIVE!!!! ESPECAILLY WHAT HE HAS BEEN THROUGH..AND HOW HE HAS TURNED INTO A MAN THE HARDEST WAY POSSIBLE IN LIFE..AND EVERYTHING HE HAS FOUGHT FOR WILL PAYOFF..AND I HONESTLY THINK HE WILL BE A FREE MAN ALSO HE WILL BE IN THE RECORD BOOKS..THEY SHOULD PUT THIS NIGGA IN INTERVIEWS WHEN HE GET OUT...THAT WILL BLOW HIM UP MORE THAN HE ALREADY IS...AND ALL THESE WANNA BE SHIT HEAD NIGGA THAT TRY TO CLAIM THAT HE IS TIGHT BUT HE IS IN JAIL..IT DONT MATTER IF HE IS IN PRISON HE IS STILL STRIVING TO MAKE MUSIC...AND HE IS STRAIGHT ACAPELLA..TO THE FULLEST..THATS HARD SHIT...NOT MANY NIGGAS OUT IN THE WORLD OF RAP CAN DO WHAT HE HAS DONE....THATS WHY HIS NAME WILL LIVE ON FOR A LONG TIME TO COME..I'VE BEEN A RAIDED FAN FOR 7 YEARS AND HE IS THE HARDEST RAPPER IN THE WORLD ..

RAPPERS COME AND GO BUT SOLDIERS LIVE ETERNAL!!!
FREE X-RAIDED!!!!

5xLoC

Sicc OG
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
r u gay or somethin?
that was a corny ass post

but anyways

yea i think he just hears the beat once and memorizes it, spits the acapella over the phone
cuz if u listen he has a steady flow like he's writing to the beat as close as he possibly can considering his circumstances
he doesnt really go off the rhythm.

May 3, 2005
callmeontheunda said:
He doesn't have a beat to begin with and he wasn't spittin' over the phone, unless your talking about Xorcist...
Yea I agree wit ya. Pretty sure he just makes the vocals go down then they just add a fatass beat to it. Do a great job of that, cept for the beat to cemetary fulla g's, it doesnt go well, but thas all good.

Mar 13, 2005
YOU ARE ALL WRONG!!!!!

Man first off..Im the biggest raided fan in SAC!! Only 7 years? Ive been a fan of RAIDED back since 92. He dont spitt acapella like you think. If you really listen to RAIDED you can hear "claping" sounds in the back ground. It helps him time his lyrics to the beat. On some songs its really noticable.It also helps them sync the lyrics to the beat when they mix it.

May 3, 2005
Venomous said:
Man first off..Im the biggest raided fan in SAC!! Only 7 years? Ive been a fan of RAIDED back since 92. He dont spitt acapella like you think. If you really listen to RAIDED you can hear "claping" sounds in the back ground. It helps him time his lyrics to the beat. On some songs its really noticable.It also helps them sync the lyrics to the beat when they mix it.
Yo thanks for bringin that to attention, I have to start payin attention to that shit

Sep 5, 2003
Mtown Criminal said:
@Siccmadeloc..im pretty sure the quote u have in your sig..from witta mask on goes "so fuck the MONTH..mo murda mo murda mo"...not 1000% but pretty sure
lol funny u mention that....i was thinkin the same thing, it use ta be MONTH a couple weeks ago, but when i sent X a letter with a printout o some of the posts we had he corrected me when he wrote back n said it wasnt rite.....he said it was money....so i changed it since its his lyrics, yadamean?

Aug 14, 2003
Oklahomie405 said:
Yea I agree wit ya. Pretty sure he just makes the vocals go down then they just add a fatass beat to it. Do a great job of that, cept for the beat to cemetary fulla g's, it doesnt go well, but thas all good.
AIN'T THAT SCREWED?