X-Raided about his collabo with Lynch...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2009
looks like it's not gonna happen soon...

from X's myspace blog:
What up everyone! Lots to report. Dope producer by the name of Rich hit the studio with C-Dubb, Gangsta Reese and B.Parker to do Bloc Bizniz vocals. Its a wrap. We are mixing. No feature from Brotha Lynch Hung but life goes on. We sent him the song and even left my vocals on it. He said he was doing it and he would send it back but it never happened. My folks think he just wanted to hear it and imbibe my energy. No homo. I dont know, but life goes on. No hard feelings. He dont owe me jack. I actuallly appreciated the opportunity to prove to my team that it's not ME. They saw me trying to do it. Now they know I was never just hating on the unreliables. And life goes on. By now you've all heard Speak the Truth so you know Im very much going to be ok. But I will make them all regret not supporting me. I am thd better rapper and now that we are all active, the music can Speak the Truth. THANX FOR ALL YALL SUPPORT, I do this for YOU! BLOC BIZNIZ MARCH 23, 2010! Lets get it! -NXR-

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
lynch should have put his feature on that track

look how long the fans have been waiting for a new lynch and x raided track and the opportunity was right there to do it

May 11, 2002
No.....It can't be.......Lynch not doing what he said he was going to do.......I don't believe it.

DAAM coming 2006....no wait.....2007......no wait.......2008......no wait.......2009.....no wait....I'm not sure when it is droping.

Hey Lynch I still want my 10 bucks you jacked from me when you said you were goping to mail my CD. :classic:

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
As a fan before an artist this collab would have been great for everything involved. The artists, the music, the fans, Sacramento, and the legacy these two created. People have been waiting years and years for this to happen. Sad that it couldn't be done.

Apr 8, 2006
Yall ever think that maybe Lynch jus been busy with the whole thing over in Kansas...I mean he been doin vids n puttin together the album at the same time he was sappose 2 get vocals over 2 X.

I know he got a bad track record but it look 2 me he been showin alot of effort lately n maybe he just didnt get it done in time with requirements of the new X cd.

X say he got like what? 6 albums worth a lyrics right....well i'm sure that Lynch could hop on sumthin.

I aint lettin go I really hope these 2 get it done.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Why X sound so sour bout this shit....he should have half way expected it....

plus i agree wit Red Dragon....dudes got his own deadlines and shit with strange....maybe he was just too pressed for time...at least he's been working on his album this time and not on PSN all day

Jul 29, 2008
THAT SHIT IS DISAPPOINTING TO ME.............HOW LONG DOES TAKE TO RECORD A 16 BAR VERSE????????.....15 MIN AT THE VERY MOST???!!!........COME ON GIVE THE FANS WHAT THE FUCC THEY WANT............

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I have learned in life that you make time for what you want to make time for...no diss to Lynch, but its true...we dont know his reasoning behind it so I wont speak on it....just tired of waiting for PAST DUE s--t like this....its was a damn no brainer IMO...I guess we have to continue waiting..

I want G-Macc to get into contact with X and work with him....But first he should STOP with the "What if Brotha lynch never CREATED X-Raided" type s--t..I dont think X appreciates anyone saying he was created by another rapper....just my two cents..

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
yea Raided spoke on this on twitter B 4 his page closed...Lynch faked on him 4 this 1...damn shame
It's funny how people think they know what they talkin bout, what is this the Brotha Lynch Hung info line? !!! "Well "Dinner and a movie" comin March 23rd, Universal/Strange. Oh I have the Lynch and X song done!! Our internet just came on today cause we moved!!