@X-Loc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Ok I want to know some shit homie. Do you Listen to any other rappers besides BROTHA LYNCH, X-Raided and Hollow Tip???

Cause every time someone talks about any Artist that doesn't include the 3 rappers above, you always say I AM NOT REALLY FEALING HIM or THEM.

When to me it just seems like you do not even really take the time to sit down and actually listen to the entire cd of the rapper you claim "YOU ARE NOT FEALIN". You just are so used to hearing some lynch, X-Raided or Hollow Tip type shit you expect the same kind of beats or some shit from the artist you have never heard, and when you do not hear that in the first song, you turn it off or delete the 1 song you downloaded. I think instead of just listening to 1 song or maybe even 3 or 4 from that specific person, you should peep the whole cd before you judge. Cause to me you are just listening to 1 or 2 songs from that rapper that is what you base your opinion about that specific rapper on. Don't take it wrong homie, but to me it seems like you are not open to change.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I listen to spice 1..celly cel......c-bo........gangsta dre.....daz dillenger.....3xkrazy.luni coleone....mac mall....rappin 4 tay.....young droop.....j-mack.....doa....dj quik...marvaless......anymore you need to know........i listen to those ona regulaur basis........and the last cd that i listen to and i liked wuz sac kingz..........bought that like a few months ago.......if i dont at least like more than 4 songs then i aint going to buy the mutha fucka.......

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^
i know its a question and all but why did you want to know in the first place....you sure have been aksing me questions making me new threads and a whole bunch of questions.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
whatever man, I wanted to know cause I keep reading how everytime someone says something about another artist you seem not to like them.

I am going to settle this shit once and for all. go peep the new thread in the siccness now.

M

MrFreeze

ok xraidedloc831...

this may be one of the reasons people get mad at you. i myself have been accused of the same thing your accusin x-loc of but the truth is nobody has to explain there taste in music to anyone else. just cuz i dont feel ALOT of rappers that other people do doesnt make me any less of a rap fan. it just makes me ME. if we all liked the same people then we might as well all be the same person. diversity is a good thing.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Re: ok xraidedloc831...

MrFreeze said:
this may be one of the reasons people get mad at you. i myself have been accused of the same thing your accusin x-loc of but the truth is nobody has to explain there taste in music to anyone else. just cuz i dont feel ALOT of rappers that other people do doesnt make me any less of a rap fan. it just makes me ME. if we all liked the same people then we might as well all be the same person. diversity is a good thing.
IM SAYIN...IPH EVERYBODY LIKED EVERYBODY, THEN THERE WOULD BE NO UNDERGROUND, EVERYBODY WOULD BE PLATINUM STATUS RAPPERS...ABA

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yea i guess thats it dont got nonthin to say towards this shit......he makes two threads for me...what the fuck is up with that......if he had to say something he should of pm me....