x-loc first off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
what?

tank locc said:
bitchness? well u r on this site to....nice contradiction
whatever homeboy. i dont even get what your tryin to say...but uh, i dont got respect for anyone who sits in fornt of the computer all day posting dumbass shit....and its not like x-joke even has anything wise to say......all yall claim hes put in major work for the site? how??? the only ones puttin in work is the designers and moderators......thats great yall think x-joke is coo, but im stickin with my opinion......ill admit a "newbie" shouldnt b downtalkin anyone......but would it of made a differece if a "noble" or "knight" would have made the topic........but whatever x-joke, get your type on homie.....shit, you gon b at 3,000,000 by the end of the summer....way to put your "work" in!!?? :cool:

Apr 25, 2002
homie you dont even know me so stop speakin on me.......i post 20-25 times a day and i do got a job just got home from working 13 hours today......so stop speakin on me...

Apr 25, 2002
homie you dont even know me so stop speakin on me.......i post 20-25 times a day and i do got a job just got home from working 13 hours today......so stop speakin on me...

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

20-25 posts per day aint shit. you can post that much in as little as half an hour.