x-loc first off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
who the fuck is this kid,all i see is x-loc and it make's me wanna kill this guy.come on dude your gankin the fuckin legend's name what in the fuck are you thinkin.am i the only person that see's this shit.

''close your eye's and invision what the scene was,hit a nigga with ar-15 slug,then it was absolute i had to shoot cause he was lookin at a nigga with a mean mug and the ting was we was incohootz,he played game's shot his ass dead in the brain saw the liquor red fluid when it came down to it he was scared to bang''x-loc1 ''nefarious'' imagine that

M

MrFreeze

just a name to post as and its not like x-raided is gonna be on here postin anytime soon. i personally dont see a problem with it. plus x-loc is a coo ass muthafucka.

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
that's like sayin' there's only one MIKE in the world... come on now... no way has he said he was X-Raided or anything like that... I might not like the kid but I don't see the point in expecting him to change his name, even though Brotha Lynch something or another would be more fitting...

Apr 26, 2002
honesly who tha fucc are u to come in as a newbie and talk shit to tha homie x-loc who put in work on this site 4 a minute? fold.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

yea mane, you the only one who seems to have a problem wit his name, if you seen everybody else talk shyt to him n you juss jumpin on the bandwagon and findin somethin else wrong wit him n you stupid?

n why you putin your rhymes in the posts?
if thats the way you tryna promote, then it aint workin

May 1, 2002
Damn, I cant believe X-Loc hasnt said shit yet, he is normally all over this kinda shit. He does live on this mutha fucka...

X-Loc means well though. Dont trip. He has been here for as long as I can remember. Like it or not, he is part of the site. ToKeD™

May 27, 2002
i DONT like the name
i DONT like a lot of stuff i see him type
i DO realize he is putting in work for this site
i DO respect him
and i DONT respect newbies dissin people that probaly have been on the boards longer than u have been on earth.....7 yr old go bacc to sleep

Apr 25, 2002
put it like dis folks......i know alot of people hate me........alot of people dont like me.....but it aint going to stop me......and i feel most of the time i can act like a bitch.......or whatever you want to call it.....and thats why most of the time i would apolgize but i aint like that.........and some of yall seem im on here all the time......im on here about a hour a day.....maybe more......i post every other hour or something like that.....and i dont like to put bullshit post down......just sometimes trying to help people out with the knowledge......and for the people who think im a siccmade nut rider....or whatever just keep thinking that.......i aint.....i am a fan.......and they some coo folks over there......and i repspect everyone up on dis site no matter what.........the siccness is like another family......dats what i like about here.........i am always going to be here to stay........i know i dont get along with alot of yall but shit........its just regualr shit that happens.........

Jun 11, 2002
hey maybe i was off on starting shit but i was trying to tell and share some of what i heard seeming how i am in sacto all day everyday so my bad on the shit talking i just listened to sicx for hella day's and i want everything but the truth feel me that's some fucked up shit if he did what he did.but i definetly gotta respect you for what you just posted so no harm no foul,i also apologize to any one else i talked down in if you dont except cool at least i tried to set it straight

Apr 25, 2002
yea its all good.......next time pm me.......instead of doing this shit.......and try to explain your self better to.....hard to understand you....

Apr 26, 2002
xloc was also a knight on the previous board....if i can remember correct he was close to 2000 posts, add his current 1300 and thats 3300...who is gonna tell me thats not werk?---much respect xloc

Apr 25, 2002
comedy

x-loc said:
put it like dis folks......i know alot of people hate me........alot of people dont like me.....but it aint going to stop me......and i feel most of the time i can act like a bitch.......or whatever you want to call it.....and thats why most of the time i would apolgize but i aint like that.........and some of yall seem im on here all the time......im on here about a hour a day.....maybe more......i post every other hour or something like that.....and i dont like to put bullshit post down......just sometimes trying to help people out with the knowledge......and for the people who think im a siccmade nut rider....or whatever just keep thinking that.......i aint.....i am a fan.......and they some coo folks over there......and i repspect everyone up on dis site no matter what.........the siccness is like another family......dats what i like about here.........i am always going to be here to stay........i know i dont get along with alot of yall but shit........its just regualr shit that happens.........
well how bout this........i aint no "newbie" and ill tell you str8 up x-joke is a homo.....muthafucka you already got 1300 posts??? you crazy, and now you try and type like u all hard!!!! only every hour????? yeah right, u are and will always be infected with that "bitchness"......:dead: